• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gotcha.

I haven't finished the Beastcast yet, but Dan has been fucking infuriating on this one and I'm glad Vinny took him to task when he was just brazenly saying AC are all shitty games with bad controls and a dumb story etc. There's a much better way to form his criticisms without sounding like some asshole on a message board. And then he says he hates stories that go up their own ass. Dan Ryckert, who may as well be Hideo Kojima's professional apologist. For fuck's sake.

I'm tempted to go back in the thread and find the Beastcast discussion.

AC fan huh?

mhanna49

Neo Member
Hey we can have the GB guys look at some great games they overlooked, nah let's all vote for unfunny meme shit.

This happens every time they have a "vote for what game you want us to play" segment. They and everyone watching should know this is the result.

TraBuch

Banned
Huh. I just found out my retired uncle has 600,000 frequent flier miles that he's never gonna use and he said any time I wanna go somewhere, call him and he'll get me a ticket. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom