• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Alucrid

Banned
Any guesses on how much is left?

how much of the raid? just one more boss directly after this. how much they'll keep doing this? no idea, they said they set aside most of the day

i wish i could tell the guy defending the conflux to hide behind the pillars at the top of the stairs

This game is so excit......
chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61-28x28.png

~Kinggi~

Banned
These raids take far too much time and require so much coordination for a game with so little content. Seriously put that dev work into something meaty for the single player people. Destiny is trying to be a full-blown mmo and cant afford to.

jgminto

These raids take far too much time and require so much coordination for a game with so little content. Seriously put that dev work into something meaty for the single player people. Destiny is trying to be a full-blown mmo and cant afford to.

If they cared about single player it wouldn't be online mandatory.

DJ88

What happened to Brad's idea to leave as soon as they kill the last gatekeeper to help them keep the portal open and defend the confluex? They went back to hanging out in the portal and doing nothing until the guy comes back with the relic

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I think it's easier to do one at a time and have the relic holder defend the conflux using his super while three other dudes rotate between the gate and the confux.

Sakwoff

Man, I made the mistake of looking at the twitch chat. Accidentally clicked on the video itself and got taken to their page.

Jesus Christ. Youtube comments are a haven of decency compared to this.

Top Bottom