• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
eso23aC.jpg

This is doubly cool because I am a Baltimore Ravens fan.

was Finders Keepers the one where you could break things in the house? because I always wanted to be on that show

also I know someone with a piece of the aggro crag

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I just had the best idea.

Bring back Nick Arcade, but in the greenscreen round, give a kid a VR or AR headset, so they can see what is there in the room around them, while the audience gets a different view.

Tan

Man Dark Souls has really taken over the 'unlock a shortcut from the start of the dungeon' from zelda in brad's mind huh

Zaph

Still have that Prince show saved, it's incredible. a bitch to find online in good quality when you want it tho, they go wild with takedowns

FStop7

Banned
Speaking of Etsy, I bought a candle on there today that's supposed to smell like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland.

You know, The Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride and I can't even remember a distinct smell for it. The chlorine/musty smell of Pirates is unforgettable though.

Nothing, nothing, nothing felt as good as going on the Pirates ride after being in the hot-as-fuck Florida sun all day. The blast of cool when you get to part of the ride with the ship is the most welcome thing, ever.

repeater

"You doing anything crazy for the Super Bowl, Drew?"
"Naaaaaaah.. Well, I'm going to a friend's house to watch the game"

God bless Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom