• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

B26x0gQCYAA_vyw.jpg:orig

Nothing, nothing, nothing felt as good as going on the Pirates ride after being in the hot-as-fuck Florida sun all day. The blast of cool when you get to part of the ride with the ship is the most welcome thing, ever.

Do you know how different the Disney World Pirates ride is from the Disneyland one?

wait a minute why's vinny on UPF

Dan and Jeff are getting married

their insatiable love for Amiibo brought them together. They'll argue whether they should buy or get them for free, and eventually split up. There will be no reconciliation. To Dans horror, in the divorce proceedings they will have to split ownership of Amiibos meaning, that due to Jeff's smart strategy, he will receive a majority of Dans Amiibos for free. Many years later, it will have come to light that Jeff only married Dan for the free amiibos. Dan was used.

Dan's kind of scary good at this game

you have to go to Barnes and Noble for that now

Protip: If you ever meet Bruce Campbell, mention Jack of All Trades. He loves that.

I dug up my old gundam models I got at Toys R Us and they look terrible.

Nah I'm talking action figures, not models. I wasn't a model sorta kid.

My greatest regret remains that Toys R Us had the raven gundam from G Gundam once, and I didn't buy it. Next time I went back they didnt have it anymore. That guy was so rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom