• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't they just be able to bring mail into the studio if they wanted to film it and aren't allowed to in the office?

I think the appeal of doing it in the first place is that it was quick and easy to film and upload. Having to bring it in the studio and get everything up and running for a quick video is probably just not worth it.

I'm having the hardest time getting used to the controls in Salt and Sanctuary. They took everything else from Souls, why couldn't they take the control scheme?

That would seem very weird on a 2D game... Using the triggers for attacks in 2D just sounds weird. With Souls it makes since to just line up with the arms but that kind of goes away with Salt.

Myggen

I was surprised they even had that one. From someones periscope it sounded like they wouldn't be allowed to record on the floor because they weren't the only ones down there or something like that.

Someone already cleared that they were talking about that specific week because there was a lot of construction going on that week. They've done a few videos from that floor after that.

daydream

Banned
whatever, the minigames are golden in both games and 2 is a great game in its own right. the latter being particularly indispensable for the fashionable mon teen at the time

According to Jefflr last night upf will have guests and it will be a mess.

So Lang + ???.

7WTotmZ.jpg

looks fun to me especially if you watched high level play from yesterday's exhibition tournament. i'm pretty bummed how small the roster is tho. there's no way they're not making more characters for DLC.

I swear they said they're not doing more work on the game somewhere.

15 is actually a big fighting game roster.

LiK

I swear they said they're not doing more work on the game somewhere.

yea, they said no DLCs planned but i cannot imagine it with a roster this small as a full game. i only paid $40 for it tho so no biggie for me. maybe they're just gonna do a sequel with more if it sells well.

15 is actually a big fighting game roster.

yea, it's seems large for a fighter but is pretty small with the amount of Pokemon out there. and then there's at least two variants like the Pikachu Libre and Shadow MewTwo taking up the slots.

Lijik

Have they said anything about when theyre going to finish trying to upload that new Mario Maker level or did I miss them pulling it off?

In the realm of weirdest news ever: Dwarf Fortress will be a launch title for Occulus Rift? Wut?

i hope its like seeing the matrix code. Just a bunch of ASCII in front of you in some void that you can manipulate with wireframe hands

Have they said anything about when theyre going to finish trying to upload that new Mario Maker level or did I miss them pulling it off?

i hope its like seeing the matrix code. Just a bunch of ASCII in front of you in some void that you can manipulate with wireframe hands

I need to go invest in eye drops. This game will probably single handedly ruin eyes.

daydream

Banned
upf starting an hour earlier is perfect for me, actually

didn't realise we're in this short, merciful period where europe hasn't adjusted their clocks, yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom