• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Why? Baths are awesome. There is nothing more relaxing.

i feel gross sitting in my own filth. i have to take a shower afterwards to feel clean again. never enjoyed it, tbh.

i got a nice shower head so it's super comfortable for me to just stand and let the hot water wash over me.

Xater

The real classic:

Artillery_apple.png

Megasoum

Banned
I've had a LOT of stressful and kinda not cool stuff happen in my life in the last year or so and I've taken on the really bad habbit of basically emptying my hot water tank everytime I take a shower...

Just stay in there for 30min lost in my deep thoughts....

Ugh

The "sitting in your own filth" argument against baths is so strange to me. Y'all are some dirty motherfuckers if you think you can funk up an entire tub full of water.

I tend to take super long really hot showers too, and I feel like I should feel way more guilty about it than I do.

but I really don't.

How do you watch TV?

I sometimes even watch GB stuff in the shower.

Shower time is a time for mental focus, not TV. Plus I tend to move around to cover every part in warm water so I'd be turning away from the TV and that doesn't make sense.

I have the Boom bottle because it fits in my bike water bottle holder and is way safer than having headphones in while biking.

kvk1

glad i'm not the only bathroom content consumer

i also have like podcasts blaring from my tablet on the counter while showering or something

kvk1

holy shit was that
scott manley
in the SF offices at the end of the Kerbal episode

sorry, i'm super behind on both the content and the thread

LiK

man, I haven't watched the Flesh LP yet. only watched the first 10 min of part 1. felt a lil too slow for me so I wasn't in the mood.

So something really good must happen in Minerva's Den to make the DLC that strong. Just got the electro bolt plasmid and so far it feels like more Bioshock 2, but with lasers!

So something really good must happen in Minerva's Den to make the DLC that strong. Just got the electro bolt plasmid and so far it feels like more Bioshock 2, but with lasers!

Minerva's Den tells a good story. That's its thing.

However, in the year's since release, many games (a lot of indie stuff) has made similar styled attempts at narrative, so much of what made it really special has diminished with time.

A Note: Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of Flesh is a video game about adults having adult conversations about adult things. If you plan on watching with a younger gamer, that might be good to know going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom