• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Tonight I dreamt that Alex gave that new Digimon game a 3/5 review. Not the most exciting dream.

Anyways, I've always loved that it seems like Rorie just seems to say whatever's on his mind in a given moment.
I wonder what he said on a previous Bombcast that they had to take out of the podcast.

Wunder

Rorie is great.

he was great during the g spot days and he still is.

I would love a wow feature from him.

sounds like he fucking hates garrisons so I'm not sure if its such a great idea. Would be cool to see a Legion QL or a short series for that though.

Tonight I dreamt that Alex gave that new Digimon game a 3/5 review. Not the most exciting dream.

How did that dream go? Was it you staring at a screen looking at the 3/5? Or were you next to Alex as he was writing it, nodding sagely as he put the score down?

Myggen

How did that dream go? Was it you staring at a screen looking at the 3/5? Or were you next to Alex as he was writing it, nodding sagely as he put the score down?

I think the dream was just that he had given that game a 3 star score. I'm not known for my exciting dreams.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's pretty funny how there hasn't been more XCOM2, Firewatch or Unravel content on the site, yet we get a QL of "Arslan: The Warriors of Legend"

Nikki Glaser's new show comes on Comedy Central in 20 minutes or so. She mentioned on Danswers that some NSFW story of Dan's would be featured on her pilot. I'll admit I'm curious what that ends up being.
What was it then?

Doop

If you don't like Rorie you need to go back and watch him and Ryan on old whiskey media happy hours. They were grrat together.

Yeah, I need to catch up on that stuff. I only really started watching GB back in July/August of 2013, so I haven't seen much Whiskey Media stuff at all. I've been watching the P4 Endurance Run and just recently watched their Fortune Street TNT. Giant Bomb just has so much stuff to watch.

daydream

Banned
since i know there's fellow picross fans here, picross 3d 2 just got rated in germany (can't imagine a localisation announcement being far off)

Myggen

I don't have much of an issue with the same question being read on both podcasts when it only happens occasionally tbh.

Aerocrane

I'm looking at Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Steam and I feel like I'm potentially looking at a black hole ready to pull me in with no chance of escape. I see the player reviews with play times and I know myself. If I get into that game, there may be no saving me. Why don't they just bring back flight club? I can get my fix through Drew.

Flight Club is dead, buy FSX and make your own Flight Club.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X is easy to get into. You should probably try to get a copy Flight Simulator X Gold Edition if possible, since the Steam Edition doesn't work with some addons.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Arslan the warriors legend is the magnum opus of the critically acclaimed musou series of games. We should be honoured that it has been quick looked

Thank you friend

Oh wait, was it you who sent in that email that got read on both casts?

I can't remember now.

demazin

since i know there's fellow picross fans here, picross 3d 2 just got rated in germany (can't imagine a localisation announcement being far off)

I got impatient and did some homebrew voodoo.
The blue and orange blocks make things way more difficult. Or maybe I just suck.

Was it the one with the Gamestop salesman, because that one's pretty much a fever dream to me

nah, last week's. Alex spoke highly of it and they talked about the kind of weird pleasure/comfort one gets from driving on shitty highways, which is something that resonates with me too

e: my nose just started bleeding as I clicked on a thread in OT in which someone described a Disturbed song as a "religious experience." I'm 100% serious.

いやらしい :\

tuxfool

Banned
e: my nose just started bleeding as I clicked on a thread in OT in which someone described a Disturbed song as a "religious experience." I'm 100% serious.

Good for them. Add that to somebody stating that defeating the blood starved beast felt like a religious experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom