• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
She died three years ago.
That's what everybody is thinking right? So it can't be true.

No, the main character is actually dead (was the reason why the cave was locked up)?
Just kidding, that would be too Sixth Sense like

But seriously though. I like your theory as it's quite creepy and also cool. Perhaps it could be
she was a victim of that Yellowstone fire, provided there were casualties from it.

I really hope Austin finds the time to write that Witness article, it sounded like he has a whole lot that he wants to say and I'd love to hear it.

neshcom

Banned
What if it's a watch that shoots fire balls.
Firewatch starter kit:
fireroad450.gif

killroy87

Lack of XCOM content going into the weekend saddens me. Surprised this isn't the kind of game they went out of their way to QL right on release day.

Frith

man that staying awake 120 hours then driving home hallucinating thing on the beast cast

thats pretty serious i'm surprised that got left in thats like some NA confession or something.

lucky to be alive or not in prison.

Lack of XCOM content going into the weekend saddens me. Surprised this isn't the kind of game they went out of their way to QL right on release day.

Ditto with American Truck Simulator, but I figure with Alex playing so much of it that GBEast will do a QL of it early next week.

I think I'm sold on Firewatch, those type of games are my thing, should be a fun time. It's kind of hard for me to disconnect the player character Henry's voice from the dude from Mad Men, he has a very distinctive voice.

yami4ct

Guys, let me talk to you about mobile games for a moment...

PAD is still one of the most legit mobile games of all time. Others need not apply.

F2P mobile devs need to step up. Monster Strike might thing its the new hotness, but it still aint shit.
Yes I know MS is making a stupid amount of money.

All this talk of Myst and playing the witness has just made me more hyped for Obduction. Or Abduction whichever. Feels like it's been forever.

yami4ct

I'll be surprised if he doesn't, every appearance recently has had an extended discussion about his latest mobile game.

To be fair, it's pretty much always started with the crew asking about what he's doing and it sure sounds like he doesn't have much game time outside of his F2P job.

Pretty bold move by CBS to cancel the Coldplay performance and now the half time show is going to be another Mario Party Party not sure how that will go over

You know, picking Super Bowl weekend to have Jeff's wedding (if that's indeed what's happening) is such a Jeff thing to do.

Rainmaker

Banned
Pretty bold move by CBS to cancel the Coldplay performance and now the half time show is going to be another Mario Party Party not sure how that will go over

Video games aren't just for a niche audience anymore. The way I see it, the crowd will be mad that football has to start back up.

jaina

You know, picking Super Bowl weekend to have Jeff's wedding (if that's indeed what's happening) is such a Jeff thing to do.
at first you think "that's crazy" and then "oh right, these circles exactly don't care much about the big game and now is video games 'off-season'".

I'm curious, since CBS is showing the Super Bowl AND it's in the SF area, if they utilized the CBSi building for anything (i.e. broadcast meetings).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom