• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phionoxx

Holding out hope for the SP campaign of the new Doom, but the MP doesn't look like something I would be into. I'm with Brad on this.

Just got home, what have I missed?

Our VR future.

2q2hGZ3.gif

I'm looking at Will's thing now. It's literally called The FOO Show - Featuring Will Smith.

Apparently he plans on interviewing people and you can like... watch a 3D rendering of it. And it's in Early Access.

I'm looking at Will's thing now. It's literally called The FOO Show - Featuring Will Smith.

Apparently he plans on interviewing people and you can like... watch a 3D rendering of it. And it's in Early Access.

I'm not sure I'll be into that specifically, but it'll be cool to see more and more non-game VR applications pop up. Lots of creative potential there.

Kimaka

I was really disappointed that the FFXV demo turned out to be more of a tech demo. Wish they would release the other one to the public.

Patryn

I just feel like the combat in the demo is so shallow that I can't see myself enjoying it for 50 hours.

The combat system reminded me of Dragon Age: Inqusition's, just without any of the special abilities that lent that combat its depth, leaving only the boring autoattack stuff.

I just feel like the combat in the demo is so shallow that I can't see myself enjoying it for 50 hours.

The combat system reminded me of Dragon Age: Inqusition's, just without any of the special abilities that lent that combat its depth, leaving only the boring autoattack stuff.

From what I gather there is more depth to the demo then it leads one to believe and hidden weapons, which is pretty interesting. I'm not watching UPF, saving it for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom