• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting later this year I'll be living in a country where my internet access will be even shittier than glitchesarecool.

I guess what I'm saying is, who wants to put together written text transcripts of every giant bomb video for the next two and a half years? Don't all offer at once.

Vic Tokai

Neo Member
Yeah, the combat in the "Platinum Demo" is very different and MUCH more basic than the combat in Episode Duscae. This thing really is a terrible way to introduce people to the game. When I played it last night I was thoroughly flabbergasted that THIS is the demo they decided to make the more widely available one.

pizzacat

Banned
People hate on that first segment of kh2 but Roxas is just a better person than sora ever was, and fuck sora for existing while Roxas can't smh

Well, at least this segment has given me time to contemplate buying The Division and playing it for less time than I did in the open beta. I need to start spending my time/money more wisely.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I really thought that my interest in Final Fantasy would never be lower than the decade long Lightning Nightmare. I was wrong.

Yeah, Final Fantasy still isn't for me.

Maybe if they add guns, or something.
tumblr_nyx6t1c9Dt1u496xso5_r1_500.jpg

If we're being real, it's an absurdly tall order to even come close to topping the original Dead Rising. "Shopping mall" is pretty much as perfect of a setting as a game like that can get.

I actually liked Dead Rising 3 :(

And that's fine friend. It's just for me figuring out the optimal time/npc conga line/item hunting/boss killing management in a well crafted open world was the best parts of the games. If you liked the game because you killed a bunch of zombies with wacky shit to level up and get more powerful I can see why you'd like 3.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
If we're being real, it's an absurdly tall order to even come close to topping the original Dead Rising. "Shopping mall" is pretty much as perfect of a setting as a game like that can get.

Also still the only practical use of achievements. Apparently that was frowned upon. Don't give our bullshit points actual meaning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom