• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
After playing Stardew for 20+ hours and enjoying the farm planning more than anything else I really want buy Factorio, but I'm too scared of all the time I'd lose to it.

I've avoided Stardew too. These type of games do something to me i'm not proud of. I love these games so much ugh. I should get Stardew.

Robaperas

C12B62BFD8FB933E9E660D74628E7785D3AB2455

Vinny's Factorio... factory? It's so pretty.

I think it's structured, pre-prepared VR experiences.

Like he was saying the one upcoming is interview with the Firewatch guys and then you get to explore the fire tower.

I actually would fucking love walking around the Firewatch tower from the game, assuming the surrounding environment is the same.

Patryn

He did some Axxess Periscoping. WWE can be weird about live video / recording inside arenas.

When the show is live, I'm not sure it's weird to prohibit it considering that they're selling a product that is broadcasting the show and stuff like Periscope can be seen as giving away the same product for free.

It's worth noting that you can get NXT and Wrestlemania for free if you sign-up to the WWE Network 30 day trial, if you're curious about that wrestling thing.

Blastoise

Banned
Guys my download manager no longer works with giantbomb. I can only download 11MB chunks.

Did they do something to their backend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom