• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

Is there something wrong with their display? The text on the menus looks wrong.

EDIT: Nevermind. Now it looks fine.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Yo, fuck Kalameet the black dragon in the Dark Souls DLC. Can get him down to half health pretty reliably, but maybe my dodging just isn't on point enough to keep it up. The breath attack sucks.

I haven't fought him in ages but I think all his breath attacks are completely avoidable, you just have to run the fuck away the second you see the tells. When he flies up and breathes down, just run the fuck away from the center asap. When he runs, quickly turns, and breathes, you can either back off or run after him if you're close enough and get some free swipes in on his head as he's breathing. If he just breathes straight ahead you can simply roll to the side iirc. It's a tough fight that's basically all pattern recognition and on-point running/dodging. Probably took me more tries than any other boss in the game but once you get him down, he's done.

qFriwKzl.png

Wunder

Based on the Unfinished, Paragon looked so much better as an attempt to do an action-based MOBA.

Paragon just looks like a souped-up Smite tho

He was doing that in the Paragon video too, haha.

You woulda thought the guy who plays Lord Management games would understand how they worked, haha.

IDK from what I could see from my phone it looked like it was a 2v1 lane so kinda hard to talk and explain stuff while also attempting to stay alive.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
This game just looks terrible. Its aesthetic feels simultaneously slapdash and tryhard. Bunch of color vomit, awful character designs, gun that takes up 1/3 of the screen, everything about this just looks awful.

Doop

Battleborn feels like the type of game that would have been announced and cancelled after 2 years of silence. But no one would be sad.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
their inability to tell the difference between Paragon, Battleborn and Overwatch is slightly disturbing

90% of that is because they all have such horrifyingly generic names. Videogame names have really shit the bed. There was some game announced last E3 that was like a joke videogame name but I can't even remember it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom