• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battlefield isn't the same kind of class based shooter. Classes aren't as focused. Every class has a baseline lethality and survivability which makes team coordination not nearly as critical.

Wunder

90% of that is because they all have such horrifyingly generic names. Videogame names have really shit the bed. There was some game announced last E3 that was like a joke videogame name but I can't even remember it.

all the good names have been taken man, Blizzard had to dig so deep they took a XCOM mechanic

Super Monday Night Combat, though.

Brad's champion has the weirdest run animation and the worst VO. I'm dying. (The fatal kind, not the fun kind.)

The character design in Overwatch is really well done for the most part

Like, I could see a lot of those characters spinning off into their own games, Diddy Kong Racing style. I can't say that about anyone in Battleborn

I'm gonna pull both the discussion from the Bombcast and the Beastcast on that later today. It's a pain in the ass to deal with the comments on those kind of videos.

You can always just disable comments you know.

edit: well that's what i get for replying to comments made two hours ago

Skab

Oh man. So I just upgraded to GB Premium for the first time ever.

When you do, the page that pops up confirming your upgrade has gone through has an audio byte of the guys cheering.

Which was funny, but then I heard Ryan's giggle. Made me sad :[

Battleborn's dialogue really does make me appreciate TF2's VO. I didn't realise how easily it could be grating (instead of endearing), based on both delivery and how/where it's inserted.

Wunder

Battleborn's dialogue really does make me appreciate TF2's VO. I didn't realise how easily it could be grating (instead of endearing), based on both delivery and how/where it's inserted.

yeah for sure. Good VO can be something in the background or you notice once in a while but bad VO grates on you every time they speak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom