• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Austin warned GB West to hold off on recording the Bombcast until today*? Man, that would suck if they missed the Neo stuff on this week's episode.

*I'm sure Jeff knew Austin was working on the article before hand ...at least, I would hope.

Do you think Austin warned GB West to hold off on recording the Bombcast until today*? Man, that would suck if they missed the Neo stuff on this week's episode.

*I'm sure Jeff knew Austin was working on the article before hand ...at least, I would hope.

They would be privy to the information if they'd recorded on Monday, so it's all the same.

DamnBoxes

EVS8hdB.png

Noaloha

Catching up on the thread and aaw some kebab-ey chatter and I'll add to that that I continue to be surprised at how kebab pizzas are every goddam where in Sweden. They're pretty amazing and I guess the big takeaway, pun intended, for me is that in the UK it's mainly kebabs in a big ol' pita wrap that are the mainstay with kebab-ey pizzas an oddity, but here it's all pizzas and I dunno if the wraps are even a thing.

Lunar FC

Going to post this here as well since PC thread is often useless.

Hey guys, I am replacing my busted motherboard today with the same one and have questions. It's something I've never had to do before so I'm unsure of the issues I may run into getting win10 to run off the new mobo.

I'm assuming I can't just plug it in and it will run, nothing is ever easy with this new rig. Will I have to somehow remove my current copy from my pc now and reinstall for the new mobo?

Any responses would be awesome, thanks!

Zaph

Going to post this here as well since PC thread is often useless.

Any responses would be awesome, thanks!
If it's the exact same motherboard everything should be fine if you do a simple swap (assuming you've not got trusted platform enabled), at worse the change in motherboard serial or bios revision might trigger Windows Activation, which takes a phone call to solve.

Lunar FC

If it's the exact same motherboard everything should be fine if you do a simple swap (assuming you've not got trusted platform enabled), at worse the change in motherboard serial or bios revision might trigger Windows Activation, which takes a phone call to solve.

Well hopfully they shouldn't be different. Only 3 months between my purchases of each of them.

I hope so.

Colin on PS I Love You is super annoyed/perplexed by it and the rant was pretty OK.

I am OK with it all, providing they handle it correctly and police publishers enough to ensure optimisation on base PS4 stays the same.

Catching up on the thread and aaw some kebab-ey chatter and I'll add to that that I continue to be surprised at how kebab pizzas are every goddam where in Sweden. They're pretty amazing and I guess the big takeaway, pun intended, for me is that in the UK it's mainly kebabs in a big ol' pita wrap that are the mainstay with kebab-ey pizzas an oddity, but here it's all pizzas and I dunno if the wraps are even a thing.
I had one in Gotëburg last September and loved it!

The best was still the one I had in Budapest (best calzone as well, oddly enough...not the same eatery, right enough!) but I've yet to visit Greece or Turkey...

DanRyckert

A good strange little man

It's covered on the Bombcast, and it'll go up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom