• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to the danswers, nikki talks about a guy wanting to send her money. And how it's a fetish.

Suddenly patreons make sense, those sick fucks.

Listening to the danswers, nikki talks about a guy wanting to send her money. And how it's a fetish.

Suddenly patreons make sense, those sick fucks.

I mean, there are camgirls who don't take off their clothes and yet make hundreds of dollars in a few hours. some people just want to connect with another human being and that's their way of doing it.

life is short and sad, grab onto whatever gives it some meaning to you

Link my your amazon wishlist.

lol TT knows what's up

Zaph

NmQO8zL.png

beat dan to the punch

Nikki seems nice enough but man she has some AWFUL advice. Sure, just hire a prostitute for your first time and then never tell your significant other about it. I mean what?

yami4ct

I'm really interested to hear that Jason considers the ending he's on track for the 'bad' end. It isn't really a bad one, but it's one that's more complicated to get. He also would need to do another quest line to complete it and I'm curious to hear if he actually finds that.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm really interested to hear that Jason considers the ending he's on track for the 'bad' end. It isn't really a bad one, but it's one that's more complicated to get. He also would need to do another quest line to complete it and I'm curious to hear if he actually finds that.

Which ending is that?

Nikki seems nice enough but man she has some AWFUL advice. Sure, just hire a prostitute for your first time and then never tell your significant other about it. I mean what?

You misheard her

She said that if you're nearing 30 and still a virgin, that you might as well pay someone to fuck.

And she's not wrong.(Not that I would know, lost my virginity in my teens), and if you're 30 and still a virgin, chances are you haven't even gotten close to a significant other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom