• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Game... blouses.

RIP. Not often I'll concede a guitar player is better than Willie Nelson in his prime, but Prince was on another level.

It's kinda fucked up, the first time Brad is doing a stream in a long while is the day Prince dies :(

I think it'd be ok if Brad didn't stream today, it's a shit day already.

justjim89

On a lighter note, Jimmy John's is having $1 subs today. Go get yourself a roast beef sandwich on some good bread and think happy thoughts of Brock Lesnar.

On a lighter note, Jimmy John's is having $1 subs today. Go get yourself a roast beef sandwich on some good bread and think happy thoughts of Brock Lesnar.

giphy.gif

Yes but you'd think with at least Jason and Brad and whoever is floating around they'd be able to put at least something together, no?

I would guess the Painted World stream is basically the fill in for it. Kind of similar to Jeff's holiday streams where he's the only one in. Except it will be a home stream from Brad.

kvk1

Prince's "antics" often overshadowed his mindblowing guitar abilities for a lot of people

Clapton once famously said that he thought Prince was the best guitar player in the world

Megasoum

Banned
I don't really know his music and I just realized that he's not really on Google Music (just a couple of songs). Sucks, wanted to discover new stuff this afternoon.

Santar

Do we actually know that the Dark Souls stream will be a solo from home Stream?
If so that would be very disappointing, solo streams are rarely good and I was looking forward to Rorie being there with Jason as the voice of god.

Do we actually know that the Dark Souls stream will be a solo from home Stream?
If so that would be very disappointing, solo streams are rarely good and I was looking forward to Rorie being there with Jason as the voice of god.

Just guessing. Seems to be the go to and Brad asked about Streaming set-up stuff earlier today on Twitter.

oti

Banned
Brad stream starts in an hour but my Mirror's Edge Beta on XBO just installed so what to do oh wait I could use SnaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I'll just use my Kindle tablet.

Curufinwe

Why did people expect Drew to have such trouble on the final MGSV boss fight?

Once he remembered to start using air strikes it only took him a few attempts. That's how it was for me, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom