• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

From what I've heard. it runs acceptably on PS4. 30 FPS most of the time with some dips. Has the same frame pacing issue as Bloodborne, though, so that might bother you here if it did there. I personally didn't notice it in that game.

Fine, I never encountered anything terrible like blight town in DS1.

It runs pretty damn well. Haven't noticed anything that made me say 'Damn that looks bad'. Even the swampy area it ran fine.
Thanks for the answers. Maybe I should buy it, the Witcher will always be there and it would probably be better to play 3 while it's the new hot thing and go back to 2 later. Probably.

it's struggle food. it's "I'm stuck at work and I can't order pizza or chinese" food. it's "at least it's not Subway" food.

I'd take a Subway sub over a Jimmy Jonhs sub any day, but that's because I don't like cold subs that much. Now if we're talking hot subs though, Jersey Mike's is great. That chipotle cheese steak is scrumptious.

A PAX East Message For Dan Ryckert

Dan created a demon. A phantom if you will.

Ok, this is pretty great.
I started replaying Persona 4 and now I can't bring myself to continue Dark Souls 3.

I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually...

I'm looking forward to starting another playthrough of Persona 4 this weekend, it seems like the perfect game to play coming off of a souls game.

I should probably stop replaying Persona 4

oti

Banned
Ok, this is pretty great.

I'm looking forward to starting another playthrough of Persona 4 this weekend, it seems like the perfect game to play coming off of a souls game.

I should probably stop replaying Persona 4

I'm waiting for P3P to go in sale to play that on my Vita. I know the PS2 version has its advantages but eh, gotta use the damn thing for something. Plus grinding on a handheld is more flexible.

I'm waiting for P3P to go in sale to play that on my Vita. I know the PS2 version has its advantages but eh, gotta use the damn thing for something. Plus grinding on a handheld is more flexible.

Atlus's games go on sale once a month or so on PSN, i can't imagine why you haven't picked it up already.

PS2's presentation is much better than P3P but P3P is a better game overall. I just wish atlus would make a Golden version of the game already, something that combines the best of P3FES and P3P.

yami4ct

FES has some advantages, but P3P is a much better game overall. Make sure to pick the Female MC. She's such a better character.

Really? Brad took it that hard?
I've never quite understood how people can take it so hard when a celebrity dies, I mean it's not like he was a loved one or a family member?
But of course one can't argue with feelings, hope Brad feels better tomorrow.

I don't relate much to Prince but when personal heroes die it can make you pretty glum. That's not the best scenario when having to stream and be active with an audience.

I am personally dreading the day Joni Mitchell dies.

Music has a way of connecting you to times and places and people and past relationships. It's a huge part of my life and a huge part of my emotional fabric.

pizzacat

Banned
I liked the destiny segment as it spared me the grief of reinstalling the game on the XB1 to see what the new stuff was all about. what i would like is someone playing the gears 4 beta but i feel like that's a Jeff thing and so it wont happen
I totally see Jeff playing it for 20 minutes and calling the other players savages

yami4ct

I've never quite understood how people can take it so hard when a celebrity dies, I mean it's not like he was a loved one or a family member?

I can definitely see feeling pretty rotten and not wanting to talk to a camera in front of thousands of people on the internet.

I'm not going to feel absolutely devastated by it, but it's going to be a real shit day for me when Roger Daltrey or Pete Townshend go.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Music has a way of connecting you to times and places and people and past relationships. It's a huge part of my life and a huge part of my emotional fabric.

Yeah, this. I don't think there's any single musician I feel as strongly about as Brad does Prince but that's because I mostly listen to bands, and not singular individuals with amazingly strong personalities like Prince and Bowie.

Also many of us felt this way when we learned Ryan died so I get it completely.

I've been fortunate that i either got into bands/musicians after they had already passed or most of my idols are still at it. MJ was rough though. I get it.

fZZpB5w.png

justjim89

That Gamespot documentary on Overwatch is really good so far. Danny is great at what he does. Also has me kinda wanting to play Overwatch finally.

you don't have to know someone or have personal contact with them for them to affect your life. there are musicians and directors and writers who have touched my life, taught me a new perspective, opened me up to things I've never experienced... those are meaningful things. there are people who have inspired me to pick up an instrument, or a camera, or a pen. when those people go, they take a part of you with them.

It's good to feel

Yeah, it's not a great look to try and judge how other people deal with death, or even what bums them out in general. There are limits, sure. Like you want to discourage people from using substances or whatever to cope. But if the guy needs the afternoon, he should be allowed that.

Santar

Yeah, it's not a great look to try and judge how other people deal with death, or even what bums them out in general. There are limits, sure. Like you want to discourage people from using substances or whatever to cope. But if the guy needs the afternoon, he should be allowed that.

If you actually read what I said you'd see I wasn't judging Brad or anything like that.
I just said I've never quite understood how some people take it so hard when a celebrity not related to them in any way shape or form passes away.
I even said that of course one can't argue with feelings and wished Brad feels better tomorrow.

There are celebrities I like too and if they should pass away of course I'd be bummed out but I wouldn't start crying like so many did when Michael Jackson passed. I'n not saying it's wrong, I just find it a bit curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom