• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Brad stream starts in an hour but my Mirror's Edge Beta on XBO just installed so what to do oh wait I could use SnaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I'll just use my Kindle tablet.
How the heck did you get a code?

I've been waiting seven years for this, show me some love EA...

Edit: Just found someone on twitter who posted a slew of codes an hour ago, and at least one of them was unredeemed.

Here it is if anyone else wants to try them out. Now let's see if I do this right...

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Was just about to ask if the stream was cancelled? Or another CMS glitch perhaps?

I want to see Bradley J. Shoemaker in the Painted World.

Wunder

I totally did the glitch to get past the dragon butt and out of Ariamas when I went through. They did such an amazing job of making that place feel absolutely awful and inhabitable. That's my biggest Dark Souls shame, aside from not fighting Kalameet.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
Was just about to ask if the stream was cancelled? Or another CMS glitch perhaps?

I want to see Bradley J. Shoemaker in the Painted World.

That was a CMS glitch, but yeah, gonna push it back. It would probably be a shitty stream if I did it right now.

p9hBK29.png

yami4ct

Delayed stream? Guess I have time to pick up a pizza. Pizza+Giant Bomb Stream+Dark Souls 3 is going to be fun night.

Take all the time you need, Brad.

How does Dark Souls 3 run on PS4? I keep thinking about buying it while the prime discount still applies even though I shouldn't.

From what I've heard. it runs acceptably on PS4. 30 FPS most of the time with some dips. Has the same frame pacing issue as Bloodborne, though, so that might bother you here if it did there. I personally didn't notice it in that game.

Delayed stream? Guess I have time to pick up a pizza. Pizza+Giant Bomb Stream+Dark Souls 3 is going to be fun night.

Take all the time you need, Brad.

From what I've heard. it runs acceptably on PS4. 30 FPS most of the time with some dips. Has the same frame pacing issue as Bloodborne, though, so that might bother you here if it did there. I personally didn't notice it in that game.

Delayed till tomorrow morning~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom