• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty excited that Brad is going to go through the Painted World (most likely anyway), hopefully he will keep going and finish the game! Definitely going to be entertaining to watch

Jason + Dan is one of the best combinations, watching Jason's descent into madness while exposed to Dan is always entertaining.

Also I want to see some more Dan + Vinny. Dan seems like he'd work well with Vinny's chaos.

Wunder

Jeff+Vinny = Jeff+Dan = Jeff+Ryan > Vinny+Brad > Dan+Drew >>> the rest.

There's a common denominator there

Vinny+Brad? The only notable moment I can think of from that pairing is that Rampage (?) QL where they went "Let's see how a pro does it". Any others? I'd go Dan+Drew over that. And Vinny + Rorie/Ian/Dave = to it or > it

I liked the destiny segment as it spared me the grief of reinstalling the game on the XB1 to see what the new stuff was all about. what i would like is someone playing the gears 4 beta but i feel like that's a Jeff thing and so it wont happen

you're gonna hate tomorrows stream

Brad plays Destiny
Jason plays Street Fight V
Rorie plays Super Mario Maker

Brad plays Destiny is the only thing I'd really dislike. We've got more than enough Destiny content. I wouldn't even be mad about more Mario Maker, although I'd rather they play stages than build them at this point.

Leap of Fate seems very interesting.

probably because this area is home to so many transplants, I've heard (and used it) most of my life. DC's weird.

huh, apparently we're #1 in the country for transplant population, even more than NY. something upwards of 50% of people here are from outside the DMV area.

hella transplants

I feel like Jeff has said it ironically a few times over the years. Been listening to some old Bombcasts recently and heard it at least once.

Dan seems to be trying to get another Mario Party PRty going. It really is high time for a new one.

eToa3aw.gif

Tubobutts

I feel like Jeff has said it ironically a few times over the years. Been listening to some old Bombcasts recently and heard it at least once.
Jeff is from NorCal, he's not saying it ironically. He's saying it because he's a terrible person.

I have a friend who went to UC Davis and came back saying hella. I stopped speaking to him. Plenty of other people who went there didn't start saying it. That's how I knew he was terrible.

You gotta hear it for the first time somewhere.
No you don't. No one should ever hear it.

hamchan

Watching the Chunks unfinished and I'm again reminded that VR is so damn cool. I can't wait until it finally gets worth it for most people to jump in.

Scizzy

My Mario Party 6 dream remains that the gang will wait until Dan is out of the office for a day and then do it without him.

Did Dan say why he didn't mention Guard in his Star Fox review?

Technically they're two different games, so I imagine it would get a separate review if they do review it.

My Mario Party 6 dream remains that the gang will wait until Dan is out of the office for a day and then do it without him.

Are you kidding? Dan's unending enthusiasm and heelishness against Jeff's apathy towards the series is what makes those videos. Brad is just a negative nancy the entire time which isn't much fun, and Drew continuing to be a perfect cinnamon bun has only spots where it truly shines through (chance time).

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I went to college in San Luis Obispo which is about halfway up the coast and it was extremely easy to tell who was from NorCal (vs SoCal). NorCal people said hella and SoCal people put a "the" in front of the freeway numbers. Pretty much encapsulated the whole state right there.

There's nothing like Sen's Fortress at all. There are a definitely a couple of areas where you could fall off during a fight, but I don't feel like any of the enemies have the kind of knock back necessary to do it.

A large ghoul with a rusty saw knocked me off a bridge, but that's the only occurence in my 8 hours of playtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom