• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
I'll probably watch the PAX Wrestling stuff tomorrow, but I definitely lost a lot of interest when they decided to make it a work. They've made it too much about the personalities and not enough about playing the games.

BUT THE GAME IS TERRIBLE LIKE ALL WRESTLING GAMES EVER

I'll probably watch the PAX Wrestling stuff tomorrow, but I definitely lost a lot of interest when they decided to make it a work. They've made it too much about the personalities and not enough about playing the games.

I may only watch because all I want are entrances and live promos. Game itself is like 93rd on my list of reasons for watching the event.

I played 10 minutes of Daikatana and it's already one of the worst games I've ever played in my entire life. Duke Nukem Forever doesn't have shit on this game.

CgwXVm-XEAE-WIQ.jpg:large

aurahack teaching some people how to play a game

Alfredo

To be fair, only like three of them ever knew how to play the AKI games in the first place. I would like to see a real match sometime, though.

Myggen

Do you remember that week a GB member didn't deliver exactly what I wanted? Let's be an asshole and focus on just that because of reasons.

yami4ct

We need to be able to talk about junk food cuisine

I'm eating McDonalds Grilled Onion Cheddar burgers for dinner tonight. McD's is the most garbage of awful garbage food, but those damn things are great for 2/$2. So glad they're back.

Rosberg winning all three races so far sucks. But Alt+F1 is still pretty good.

It's still clear that the Mercs are streets ahead in terms of power. It's closer, but they are all but destined to take the title. After how shit it went last year for him, I'm glad to see Rosberg actually pulling shit off again. It's also nice to see Lewis knocked down a few pegs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom