• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wrestling..no anime...

Let's talk about Alt+F1, instead! The season has been really great so far. Alt+F1 is something I listened to having never watched F1, and I still wasn't watching the races as I listened. Still good! Drew's in peak form on this show.

One of the drivers recently had his like, 6 year old son race another F1 driver in go-karts, and it was the most adorable thing of all time.

http://wtf1.co.uk/massa-vs-ricciardo-kart-challenge/

https://twitter.com/altf1podcast

dfbhqbzroiefwbnvt0cl.gif

BearPawB

Banned
All this no wrestling/no anime talk is absurd. They bring up anime and wrestling EVERY SINGLE WEEK on giant bomb in some form.

It's not like i see a bunch of deep dives into anime plots. Most people are like, oh yeah, brad brought up anime again, im watching this its pretty cool! And then people move on.

With wrestling it goes, "wow roman reigns sure does suck..." and then people move on.

I find that we are pretty capable of discussing mutual hobbies without going off the deep end.

Dan is basically wrestling and he is what people were discussing so let's ban talking about Dan Ryckert in the Giant Bomb thread.

There's a wrestling podcast on the site and 3 of the staff take part in a wrestling event twice a year.

Dan is literally a pro wrestling manager.

I'LL DRINK YOUR ANIME TEARS.

kvk1

All this no wrestling/no anime talk is absurd. They bring up anime and wrestling EVERY SINGLE WEEK on giant bomb in some form.

It's not like i see a bunch of deep dives into anime plots. Most people are like, oh yeah, brad brought up anime again, im watching this its pretty cool! And then people move on.

With wrestling it goes, "wow roman reigns sure does suck..." and then people move on.

I find that we are pretty capable of discussing mutual hobbies without going off the deep end.

maybe the "no wrestling" people are just having a bit of fun of their own and aren't really serious about banning any form of talk

you just got MARK'd

No wrestling..no anime...

Let's talk about Alt+F1, instead! The season has been really great so far. Alt+F1 is something I listened to having never watched F1, and I still wasn't watching the races as I listened. Still good! Drew's in peak form on this show.

One of the drivers recently had his like, 6 year old son race another F1 driver in go-karts, and it was the most adorable thing of all time.

http://wtf1.co.uk/massa-vs-ricciardo-kart-challenge/

https://twitter.com/altf1podcast

Rosberg winning all three races so far sucks. But Alt+F1 is still pretty good.

BearPawB

Banned
maybe the "no wrestling" people are just having a bit of fun of their own and aren't really serious about banning any form of talk

you just got MARK'd

Noooooooooo

Rosberg winning all three races so far sucks. But Alt+F1 is still pretty good.

IDK, im pretty happy for Rosberg. I wish Lewis had been able to give him more competition in these first races for sure. But everyone was bashing Rosberg even as he was adding more and more wins to his season last year.

kvk1

Pretty much.

2010 was like the last season where it felt like it really went down to the wire.

If only my boy Mark hadn't stuffed it into the barriers in Korea that year.

:(

Lunar FC

Pretty much.

2010 was like the last season where it felt like it really went down to the wire.

If only my boy Mark hadn't stuffed it into the barriers in Korea that year.

:(

2012 was close between Vettel and Alonso. That was the year my brother and I went to the USGP. :)

I'm kinda over this PAX Royal Rumble thing. And they should've played a different wrestling game each time.

I agree... Paxamania was pretty cool and unique when it started... But now it's like a month long build up on people's YouTube channels for something that's kind of played out and usually not terribly exciting. But from what little I know about "real" wrestling, this is also kind of the same thing that happens there... But that's just my opinion.

oti

Banned
Watching a UPF with Vinny playing some kind of car repair simulator and I'm pretty sure this is what hell feels like.

I'll probably watch the PAX Wrestling stuff tomorrow, but I definitely lost a lot of interest when they decided to make it a work. They've made it too much about the personalities and not enough about playing the games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll probably watch the PAX Wrestling stuff tomorrow, but I definitely lost a lot of interest when they decided to make it a work. They've made it too much about the personalities and not enough about playing the games.

It's not surprising considering Dan is pretty much The Sign Guy, Frank The Clown, other supermark shit now anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom