• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie OD

I don't think I would agree. Since Danswers is a thing I feel like the crew is getting fewer "HOW CRAZY IS DAN?" emails (thank god). What I do see though is how he's using his Persona for extra fame and shirt sales. That's just odd and I'm sure Jeff wouldn't allow it under the GB umbrella, rightfully so.

I'm just... kinda sad to see Patrick in this to be honest. I remember him being all like "I don't like wrestling, this Paxmania thing isn't my style" and now he 180-ed right into it. And I can't blame him. Since his whole Dan Mario Maker thing I'm sure he gained new followers on social media and YouTube who don't really know the much more reserved Patrick and instead expect the shouting at the camera and doing dumb stuff like Paxmania Patrick. Well, all the best to him. With the Kotaku situation and all I'm sure it must be tough for him right now.

I think you are taking this too seriously. For them it's all a chance to do some crazy stuff for fun and blow away some steam at a gaming convention.

I think you are taking this too seriously. For them it's all a chance to do some crazy stuff for fun and blow away some steam at a gaming convention.

Seriously.

Not only that, but Patrick doesn't get a chance to see the GB guys often. This whole 'He's reserved! He's not supposed to be like this! Well tough luck Patty what with Kotaku and all that lol!' is bullshit through and through. It's like fuck, let him have fun. He's not there to be what you think he's supposed to be.

So what timestamps of the GBU upload should I watch to get the best of Paxamania 2016?

If you can't watch the whole thing (which was actually pretty great), I'd recommend around 17:25 for D-Leazy/Dr. Tracks̶u̶i̶t̶sway, 35:30 for Xavier Woods, 45:45 for Austin, and then everything from 58:00 on.

oti

Banned
lol, he can do whatever he wants of course
I guess you can't make a trip to Wrestlemania without ending up liking it.

kvk1

Brad typing fancy words while Dan just types out the lyrics to Jailbreak is pretty good

that's what i did when i got into that mode for the first time

and for some reason the only song that came to mind in the moment was i will survive by gloria gaynor

i don't know man

jaina

Anyone else of the opinion that Paxmania sounds better than Paxamania? We need a poll.
Paxvinnya, duh

that's what i did when i got into that mode for the first time

and for some reason the only song that came to mind in the moment was i will survive by gloria gaynor

i don't know man
I guess because it starts off with memorable lyrics, not just the refrain.

perhaps the best paxamania yet. I don't get people who were hoping for more video game playing. Has anyone strung all the paxamanias into one long video yet? I'd love to watch it all in one go

Shu Yoshida is too much of a classy busnissman to be rolling around in the dirt with the Paxamania people.

What dirt does Greg Miller have on Yosp to pull that off?

WHATS IN THE LOCKBOX GREG!

Alfredo

I wonder if PAX knew what this show was going to be when they gave them a main stage. At least this was the PAX Wrestling event with the least amount of production problems, lol.

Lijik

I wonder if PAX knew what this show was going to be when they gave them a main stage. At least this was the PAX Wrestling event with the least amount of production problems, lol.
someone (Austin? Jeff?) can be heard at the start of the periscope version of the dan v patrick stream that they were pretty sure they only secured the main stage because of xavier woods involvement and then he had to bail to europe

justjim89

someone (Austin? Jeff?) can be heard at the start of the periscope version of the dan v patrick stream that they were pretty sure they only secured the main stage because of xavier woods involvement and then he had to bail to europe

That's really funny. Also, it warms my heart to see Xavier Woods rising to prominence with New Day. The first few years of his involvement in GB stuff with his GOTY lists he was either not on TV or getting squashed by Brodus Clay and Rusev.

JambiBum

I hope they do a quicklook of Chronos for the Rift. It's a really great game that kind of got over looked in the long stream because it takes more than the time they gave it to get going.

popo

Might want to make sure your game is a hit before commissioning spin off novels.

5103B5qU1FL.SX316.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom