• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might want to make sure your game is a hit before commissioning spin off novels.

5103B5qU1FL.SX316.jpg

At least Bakalar is getting paid to model for book covers.

I now understand how all the Destiny players felt a couple of years ago. The way Massive has handled the Division has been an absolute shitshow. Would be a lock for biggest shitshow of the year if the crew cared enough about it.

Chuck

Still without luck
I feel like this was a weak pax wrestling thing. Some good moments, but some people were less than good on the mic. Jeff's bit was good but kind of in need of a punch line.

Also the games didn't work or were barely shown. I think it was better when the wrestling games were surrounded by stupidity instead just nonstop stupidity.

Anyone here want a Steam key for A Fistful of Gun, Gods Will Be Watching, o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶r̶i̶o̶r̶? Got them in a bundle and I already own all three.

I rewatched it. Everyone really did a great job, but, there were a few standouts. Seems like we have a lot of folks who were in a class play at some point in their lives and now it finally pays off!

Anyone here want a Steam key for A Fistful of Gun, Gods Will Be Watching, o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶r̶i̶o̶r̶? Got them in a bundle and I already own all three.

I foolishly thought you meant Shadow Warrior 2 when you said "the new Shadow Warrior" and got really excited for a second.

I don't think that's possible.

I really hated Bo Dallas when I first started watching, but he's been pretty incredible since the Social Outcasts started.

And he totally won a rap battle against Flo Rida.

So is Dr. Trackswey basically like when Festus joined CM Punks Straight Edge Society and got his shit together and became Luke Gallows with Dave Lang as CM Punk?

So this is what Dr Tracksuit was like all along before he started icing his cupcakes with cocaine.

So is Dr. Trackswey basically like when Festus joined CM Punks Straight Edge Society and got his shit together and became Luke Gallows with Dave Lang as CM Punk?

So this is what Dr Tracksuit was like all along before he started icing his cupcakes with cocaine.

No. Dr. Trackswey and Dr. Tracksuit are completely unrelated like Joseph Park and Abyss.

valeo

I haven't seen any Giantbomb content all weekend. What did I miss / where can I watch it ? (mostly PAX related stuff?)

:edit - see the Jason link up there, thanks. Did Brad stream too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom