• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Tracksúit not Tracksway

ImRCBnK.png

Tubobutts

He kept in character of being confused. It was okay.
I didn't understand what was supposed to be going on. Why would YouTube superstar Patrick Tricky Scoops Klepek help long time rival Dirty Dan Ryckert take out Greg I don't know enough about him to know his nickname and I'm not 100% on his last name but I want to say Miller?

GavinGT

Banned
I didn't understand what was supposed to be going on. Why would YouTube superstar Patrick Tricky Scoops Klepek help long time rival Dirty Dan Ryckert take out Greg I don't know enough about him to know his nickname and I'm not 100% on his last name but I want to say Miller?

Scoops was kidnapped and forced to impersonate Dirty Dan.

Patrick was hypnotized and kidnapped thanks to Dan's special move.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Do you like Giant Bomb people doing really stupid things?

I mean that's the thing, I like it when they're being dumb, but not when they are intentionally being dumb with the intention of being dumb, but when they are unintentionally being dumb with the intention of being dumb.

It's a fine distinction.

Hyped to catch PAXAMANIA later on, was busy at Progress during.

And FWIW, wrestling was what first drew me to Giant Bomb, so long may it continue

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a watchable version of that Mario Maker thing somewhere that isn't the Periscope? I might wanna see that?

PS Paxamania sucks

Didn't the Reach game also go against the book's canon on things?

How is one supposed to maintain the proper Halo canon in their heads if even the people behind it are mucking it up like they're on some Kojima shit or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom