• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

That's not even the worst spoilered mage I've seen that doesn't work on mobile.
It was a gif of a Snapping Turtle ripping a live mouse in half.

Alfredo

How does it feel to be a topic of conversation on The Bombcast?

That was weird, but cool!

Surreal to hear Brad be like, "How did we end up on that guy's Twitter page and looking at all his stuff?" I wonder what Jeff thinks of Persona 4 Monopoly: one thing he loves, one thing I'm pretty sure he hates, lol.

Brad always seems very curious to how I make my weird stuff. He reacted the same way to my Deadly Premonition playing cards from way back. Maybe next time I'll document my process, just for him. :)

I was actually working on my Vocaloid World Championship title (belt) for Miku Expo when I came up on the Bombcast. Man, I have weird hobbies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No, every basic cable CSI also-ran is legally required to have a zany goth girl I'm pretty sure. (I don't know what show this is)

its from Lost Girl, a show about a Succubus and other various monster types. You know nothing Jon Snow Noray

I used to only like dark meat, but over the past few years I've started to prefer white meat.

I totally get the appeal of dark meat but I've always preferred white myself.

the kind of nice benefit to liking white meat is that you usually get more of it for your money. besides, you dark meat eaters should appreciate white meat eaters because it has to go somewhere

TraBuch

Banned
AFAIK, NCIS is the only one with a zany goth girl.

And Lost Girl is trash.

I totally get the appeal of dark meat but I've always preferred white myself.

the kind of nice benefit to liking white meat is that you usually get more of it for your money. besides, you dark meat eaters should appreciate white meat eaters because it has to go somewhere
In the garbage.

RE_Player

I dunno why but lately I'm just not into consuming any Giant Bomb content. No interest in quick looks or livestreams. Premium video here or there but that's it.

With all this recent news regarding the PS4.5 and Nintendo for example I wish we had a feature like Scoops and the Wolf or more office videos with somewhat immediate reaction to things.

Tubobutts

I usually cook beef and buy already cooked chicken. Except I've been making curry with chicken recently. But the normal thing I cook is some sort of stir fried beef.

The only seafood I like is shrimp and squid.

popo

Let us not end another thread arguing about food.

Remember when a new thread was a big event? 7 pages until Drew fucks a tank!

Zaph

does somebody responsible want to claim the next thread so we don't have a repeat of last time?
I take offence at this

I'll have you know that this has been one of the most pleasant and insightful gb threads on gaf. No doubt thanks to my comprehensive OP

What do we think the WoW Raid-trospective is? Rorie content?

pf8aIvh.png

Probably.

2846541-ragnaros_014.jpg

Zaph

What do we think the WoW Raid-trospective is? Rorie content?
I hope so. But it's always weird watching wow content - I get such a strong feeling of nostalgia for something that isn't that old and then have to resist checking out the new expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom