• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
UoOqXdd.jpg

that's a doom map

Shorts I think you're crazy that Nintendo will publish their games on Steam. I'm willing to bet they take their IPs with them if they collapsed.

A world without Mario. Jesus that's a depressing thought.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They should really list release dates on the Steam wishlist page. It's dumb that they have all this space, and I have to go through the community and store page just to see a release date. If they even bother listing them. Like how TMNT still doesn't have a release date listed even though it has one everywhere else.

Dum

Half of my posts in this thread is probably me asking for this.

The lack of premium content this week is sad.

I'm flying to Japan in two weeks. I really need them to put out a glut of content soon so that I have enough to watch stuff at work and then plenty leftover for my flight.

They should really list release dates on the Steam wishlist page. It's dumb that they have all this space, and I have to go through the community and store page just to see a release date. If they even bother listing them. Like how TMNT still doesn't have a release date listed even though it has one everywhere else.

Dum

what's even dumber than that is that you can't add stuff to your cart from the wishlist and have to go to the store page every time

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
so it's a doom map, only not the classic dooms because its 2016?

I know when I think of a reimagined Doom I think collectibles and data logs

You should? Re imagining. You just said the key word. It's a reimagining and not a remake. It is going to go by standard AAA conventions of the time. I'm sure you can find a dozen remakes of Doom if the existence of collectibles hurts you..

if only there was a tower that revealed more items on the map.

But really, wolfTNO ended up being better than it had any right to be so i'll give D44M the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

I think Doom 4 looks potentially pretty fun and I'm hopeful that it will turn out ok but I honestly had more faith in Wolfenstein being good.

KingKong

You should? Re imagining. You just said the key word. It's a reimagining and not a remake. It is going to go by standard AAA conventions of the time. I'm sure you can find a dozen remakes of Doom if the existence of collectibles hurts you..

ok, but you're the one that said it looks like a doom map. how so? because there's a yellow key?

Teddified

I found Fallout 4 fun, but watching bethesda games be played somewhat bores me(I can barely watch a LP of it from a youtuber I like watching), hopefully the Vinny touch will wave away the boring part.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ok, but you're the one that said it looks like a doom map. how so? because there's a yellow key?

Large intersecting narrow but not linear corridors with open areas laid out inbetween and various entrances and exits that connect together.
latest

Having collectibles on the map doesn't nullify that to fit your agenda.

killroy87

It's interesting listening to the Bombcast and PS I Love You this week, and hearing both of the discussions on Alien Nation and Housemarque. The PSILY folk tout Housemarque as one of the world's great developers (which is totally fair and their opinion), and GB recall Dead Nation as being anything from "eh" to hot garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom