• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put like 100 hours into FO4 in a week and I can't remember anything about the game.

I should probably get back into that and finish the main story.

It was just so 1 note compared to previous bethesda games. The world felt smaller even though technically I guess its as big as Skyrim.

I got 20 hours in and bounced.

This, Suicide Club, Love Exposure, Strange Circus & Noriko's Dinner Table are what I have in mind for next.

I don't know what you have or have not seen of his yet so

Suicide Circle is kind of mandatory watching. it's not his best but it really set the tone for what he'd do later. Love Exposure is also mandatory but it's four hours long. Noriko's is good but really low-key, very slow-burn stuff. I loved Tag but I guess it's semi-divisive.

Strange Circus is... it's a movie you've got to be in a particular frame of mind to watch. same with Cold Fish.

I'm in the middle of his adaptation of All ESPer Dayo! and I feel stupid for not watching it sooner. it's great

People really want to fuck Nick Valentine.

I have a tumblr, I can verify this to be true

Search on Tumblr for literally any game that has Source Filmmaker models and you'll see just how badly people want to fuck all of the characters in that game

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I keep forgetting FO4 exists and I put 50 hours into it. Still enjoyed it more than FO3 and Skyrim.

We need the Bends!

51slAqhhVPL._SY300_.jpg

Where do we go from here?

I don't know what you have or have not seen of his yet so

Suicide Circle is kind of mandatory watching. it's not his best but it really set the tone for what he'd do later. Love Exposure is also mandatory but it's four hours long. Noriko's is good but really low-key, very slow-burn stuff. I loved Tag but I guess it's semi-divisive.

Strange Circus is... it's a movie you've got to be in a particular frame of mind to watch. same with Cold Fish.

I'm in the middle of his adaptation of All ESPer Dayo! and I feel stupid for not watching it sooner. it's great

I haven't seen any of his films actually, Why Don't You Play In Hell? is the first film I've seen of his and I'm a guy that really enjoys foreign movies(watched a ton of Korean/Japanese/Italian/French/Germany/Denmark/Persian/Middle Eastern films). Length is usually not a problem for me when it comes to movies so, yeah. Looking forward to diving in Sion Sono's work, I'm glad that some of his movies are on bluray atleast.

justjim89

Man, gotta wait until Friday morning for the Hitman QL. That ought to be pretty great, though. Paris was an awesome level, but Sapienza might be in the top two or three Hitman levels in the series. The only thing that drags it down, in my opinion, is
having to go down into the cave and destroy the virus.
Only two ways of doing it and both ways are very tricky.

I haven't seen any of his films actually, Why Don't You Play In Hell? is the first film I've seen of his and I'm a guy that really enjoys foreign movies(watched a ton of Korean/Japanese/Italian/French/Germany/Denmark/Persian/Middle Eastern films). Length is usually not a problem for me when it comes to movies so, yeah. Looking forward to diving in Sion Sono's work, I'm glad that some of his movies are on bluray atleast.

he's one of my favorite filmmakers, and I thought Why Don't You Play in Hell? is actually in the bottom half of his movies, so you've got some good stuff ahead of you.

he's one of my favorite filmmakers, and I thought Why Don't You Play in Hell? is actually in the bottom half of his movies, so you've got some good stuff ahead of you.

It did take a while to get to where it wanted to get but I kind of enjoyed the journey because of how insanely over the top some of it actually is. I will say that at times it did feel all over the place but it was worth it for the final 30 or so minutes.

yami4ct

Why are we having a title debate again? We already agreed it's 'Drew, Fuck this Tank'.

It has to be. Any other option is an injustice.

Salarians

Having your character mutter something when you skip a line of dialogue (and having that mutter change tone depending on the button you press) might just be my favorite thing about FO4. Made for some very funny, dumb moments.

Megasoum

Banned
I really love the new Ratchet & Clank but I'm 3 brains short of having all of them in that level and I've been flying around in circle around the level for like 25min now... This is killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom