• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a real shame that they didn't actually explore the whole of the Sapienza map. It is pretty big.

that's good though. They're not completely spoiling the experience so that those that might be interested in more go pick up the game. The game is currently at 105k on steam and that number doesn't seem super high : / Here's hoping for a long tail on this thing

Idle Thumbs did like a 40 minute discussion on this map this week and it was some of the best shit they've podblasted about in a long ass time. So this game is so good it's even carrying podcasts!

Jintor

Hitman is really, really good. If they just rethink this online shit they'll probably remove almost all of the criticism against it

legit laughed

T2nMf4X.gif

CRIME NOTICED

something about NY stories that i don't really care about compared to the bay area stories from the west crew. I think it's because I know little about the latter but the former has been in my face my whole life between films and tv shows and stuff.

Do the Bakalar haters just stick to the Beastcast threads or something? I feel like I usually see a few complaints about him just about every week. People wondering why he's on the podcast to people saying he sounds like he doesn't even care to be there and all kinds of dumb shit.

something about NY stories that i don't really care about compared to the bay area stories from the west crew. I think it's because I know little about the latter but the former has been in my face my whole life between films and tv shows and stuff.

I feel like recently LA is the new sitcom place to live. No one seems to live anywhere else.

Do the Bakalar haters just stick to the Beastcast threads or something? I feel like I usually see a few complaints about him just about every week. People wondering why he's on the podcast to people saying he sounds like he doesn't even care to be there and all kinds of dumb shit.

It's come up in these threads a couple of times. Overall I feel like that's pretty rare and that there tends to be very little complaints about the people on either podcast these days.

Meneses

The beginning was amazing already, with the lady looking up to talk to a guy and them
getting rid of the innocent sausage man due to a misunderstanding.

I haven't seen the new Hitman QL, won't until I play the level myself, but I think it'd be nice to see Brad and Dan play some of the older Hitman games.

When they introduced the opportunity mechanic, people complained that they casualising Hitman too much but even with the full opportunities system turned on, Brad can't follow basic markers. Mixing that with Dan's advice is making for the best quick look this year.

Xater

When they introduced the opportunity mechanic, people complained that they casualising Hitman too much but even with the full opportunities system turned on, Brad can't follow basic markers. Mixing that with Dan's advice is making for the best quick look this year.

As someone who has played all those, games I do think it makes things too easy. They basically spell everything out for you.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Just bought the full Hitman after that QL. I love this franchise, but I wasn't quite sure after Paris. But I love what I saw, and I want to communicate to SE that I support this, so I'm in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom