• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been replaying the Dooms in preparation for the new one and got around to the Doom 3 expansion, resurrection of evil. Man, it feels kind of a slog to go through Doom 3 and it's expansion even though I kind of dig as well as appreciate what they were going for. Game certainly has incredible atmosphere but if I were to choose to play this or Doom 1-2, I'd certainly go for 1 or 2.

I feel like for Doom 3 you'd have to be in a certain kind of mood to play it but Doom 1 & 2 are those kind of games where you can jump in and play at any time. On that note, I'll leave you all with this.

2595945-vinnydance.gif

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
my podcast app isn't picking it up :{

Both versions are sort of hidden on the site, too. You need to click an old episode for it to show up in the list.

They are both showing in the rss feeds now though so you might want to retry.

popo

Corpse Party just showed up on steam. I think I have heard some of you idiots mentioning it. Any good for an anime agnostic or is is hentai bullshit?

kiguel182

I don't care if they call it QuickLook but Dan and Brad playing Hitman is HitDan as far as I'm concerned. I don't take any other names.

Meneses

This QL most likely won't have a "I'm Helmut fucking Kruger!!!" moment but it has a lot of cool stuff to try, including some I haven't even done yet that Dan - if he knows about it - will push Brad to try for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom