• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useful ?
t1459173600z4.png

Impressions seem to be very positive so far from watching some streams and looking in the OT

Impressions are largely really positive from what I've read in that thread.

It sounds like it's a mix of many different Souls attributes. Whether or not that's a positive for you depends on if you have a die hard addiction to a particular Souls game.

Thanks. Two favorite parts of Souls games are bosses and world layout. Dark Souls 2 dropped the ball on both. Dark Souls 1, had problems in the back half as well.

We should all fight too!

Team Starbreeze VR represent!

BearPawB

Banned
Thanks. Two favorite parts of Souls games are bosses and world layout. Dark Souls 2 dropped the ball on both. Dark Souls 1, had problems in the back half as well.

Team Starbreeze VR represent!

Bosses from what i have seen are AMAZING.
World layout maybe less exciting but still better than 2

BearPawB

Banned
Just gotta ignore it. he will stop when people stop buying them.

It doesn't bother me. I just can't believe someone buys them. They aren't even nice t-shirts.
Like there are t-shirts i could see myself buying. I own a china dont care shirt for example.
But fuck, these aren't ever funny/interesting

robotrock

Banned
Just gotta ignore it. he will stop when people stop buying them.

It doesn't bother me. I just can't believe someone buys them. They aren't even nice t-shirts.
Like there are t-shirts i could see myself buying. I own a china dont care shirt for example.
But fuck, these aren't ever funny/interesting

You buy it for the PAX high five, not the design.

I don't understand it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom