• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearPawB

Banned
This Saturday

I Was There: Dan Ryckert's Periscope 4/2/16

I watched Dan watch Big Show Vape at the Hall of Fame.

I was there Dan Ryckert's Periscope 10/15/2044
I watched Dan's Child's Graduation from College
Back: It was Clown College

(i'm sure your eventual kids will be badass dan)

Thanks. Two favorite parts of Souls games are bosses and world layout. Dark Souls 2 dropped the ball on both. Dark Souls 1, had problems in the back half as well.

I mean from the little bit I've seen the bosses sure won't disappoint and the levels look interesting, but I don't have a cohesive map of how DS3 will be laid out.

yami4ct

I was having a ton of fun with TM2 today, but now the chat has become typical internet awfulness. Why do you have to ruin everything random anonymous people?

Maybe Dan has gone full San Francisco and his Periscope streams are actually his attempts at creating art through the medium of live streaming?

pizzacat

Banned
Maybe Dan has gon full San Francisco and his Periscope streams are actually his attempts at creating art through the medium of live streaming?
vL1oNGq.png

yami4ct

Oh no. What going on in there

A small group of assholes making a long stream of jokes about gays, minorities and some Hitler and Trump thrown in for good measure. Then when people told them to STFU, some 'oh, you just hate gay people' cleverness.

Just your typical crap you'd expect out of a twitch channel.

They left, but there was a good 20-30 minute period where the chat was basically just awful. Shame because it's been fine and fun all day.

ST2K

Is there a good definitive interview/conversation in video or audio form with Jeff on the whole K&L fiasco? I recall him explaining it back when GB was bought by CBS, but I can only find articles.

kvk1

Three hours of tank fucking before they start with VR.

lol

what does a lurker or non "insider" must think reading this thread

first they read the title, and they're like...ok

then they come into thread and read the above post.

i'd just leave and never come back

Dineren

Banned
Is there a good definitive interview/conversation in video or audio form with Jeff on the whole K&L fiasco? I recall him explaining it back when GB was bought by CBS, but I can only find articles.

There is this video he did with John Davison where he talks about it. Not sure if that is what you're looking for though.

Tubobutts

lol

what does a lurker or non "insider" must think reading this thread

first they read the title, and they're like...ok

then they come into thread and read the above post.

i'd just leave and never come back
But those that see that and stay are the ones you want.

Yeah well I don't even have the 1-3 weeks email
Dang, that's rough. Maybe they'll iron out whatever logistics shit has come up and yours will still be shipped this week?
I don't even know the month I'll receive my PSVR!
Ok yeah that's worse. I'm at the "days, not weeks" point and you're in the "months??" stage.
Another proof that you shouldn't trust a guy that only wears hawaiian shirts and flip-flops.
I knoooow, but he's got the best shit!

Megasoum

Banned
Dang, that's rough. Maybe they'll iron out whatever logistics shit has come up and yours will still be shipped this week?

Ok yeah that's worse. I'm at the "days, not weeks" point and you're in the "months??" stage.

I knoooow, but he's got the best shit!

Seriously tho.... Even if the product itself is good (those CV1 are really comfy!) the whole operation always looked so amateurish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom