• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, what none of you noticed is that I have subtly changed my avatar every day for the past year from a colorful ah-nee-may lady to the bunny masks you see today.

robotrock

Banned
Dang, that's rough. Maybe they'll iron out whatever logistics shit has come up and yours will still be shipped this week?

Really hoping! I ordered within the first 7 minutes, and I've seen other orders within that time frame get the 1-3 weeks email.

At least we have this stream tomorrow.
Seriously tho.... Even if the product itself is good (those CV1 are really comfy!) the whole operation always looked so amateurish.

This is true. You wouldn't think that with Facebook happening and all, but it's the truth.

Oculus please

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Until they were picked up by facebook wasn't it always an amateur operation? It's not like Luckey is a grizzled product designer with years of products under his belt.

Also it's not like he's designing and manufacturing a product with other examples in the same field.

Really hoping! I ordered within the first 7 minutes, and I've seen other orders within that time frame get the 1-3 weeks email.

At least we have this stream tomorrow.

Hah, I ordered 6 minutes in. We'll see the difference 1 minute makes.

Seriously tho.... Even if the product itself is good (those CV1 are really comfy!) the whole operation always looked so amateurish.
The whole thing could have gone over much more smoothly with the community if Palmer had just communicated more. It feels shitty more than it is shitty.

Megasoum

Banned
Hah, I ordered 6 minutes in. We'll see the difference 1 minute makes.

The whole thing could have gone over much more smoothly with the community if Palmer had just communicated more. It feels shitty more than it is shitty.

Yeah... Anyway... Haven't had the chance to try the actual VR itself on the final product but I can say that the build quality is great and the packaging is really neat.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wound up pre-ordering the Vib-Ribbon hoodie.

They really should have putten a 'GB' in Vibribbony font on the front though

robotrock

Banned
I just want to see who'll throw up first.

Jeff. He thinks he's seen it all, but he's going to press that button in Trackmania 2, and it will ruin him.

FXtiZf6.png

Checked the GB store and I see they are no longer selling the Luchadeer t shirt.

Bummer. It was the only shirt I would probably ever buy. I got this new job and cash to spend dang it!

Luchadeer has really taken a back seat in recent times. I havent even seem him since they moved floors

#freeluchadeer

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Checked the GB store and I see they are no longer selling the Luchadeer t shirt.

Bummer. It was the only shirt I would probably ever buy. I got this new job and cash to spend dang it!

Luchadeer has really taken a back seat in recent times. I havent even seem him since they moved floors

#freeluchadeer

Luchadeer has been displaced by Taxidermy Weasel.

#pushtaxidermyweasel

FStop7

Banned
I put 15 hours into The Division this weekend.

It gets a lot better once you get a foothold. Once you get past level 10 you start to feel less helpless.

I think it's a lot better than Destiny. It has character build diversity. It has a robust (though narrow) crafting system. It has a dramatically better loot system. It has a great PvP hook built into the open world. And it's about to have raids.

It's ticking the right boxes with me. It has elements from a lot of genres that work well together.

It does need more enemy types and the story is flat, though it's better than vanilla Destiny's.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone tell a poor guy with no knowledge about time zones how long it is until that Oculus stream starts?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
just like that SFV patch
FUN SFV UPDATE:

- they are taking down the server for 7h for today's patch, the second time in a week they're doing this
- starts 6pm UK time, on a holiday for most of Europe
- Alex and the ingame money shop arrive 2 days later for whatever reason
- they have to make Alex free for now, because their real money equivalent (Zenny) shop does not launch yet

edit:
- No Alex trailer at either Final Round or Norcal Regionals this weekend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhLXaVdvio0 and a full room of fans and 60k viewers on twitch booing)

jaina

FUN SFV UPDATE:

- they are taking down the server for 7h for today's patch, the second time in a week they're doing this
- they have to make Alex free for now, because their real money equivalent (Zenny) shop does not launch yet
plz have Jason on Bombcast

derFeef

FUN SFV UPDATE:

edit:
- No Alex trailer at either Final Round or Norcal Regionals this weekend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhLXaVdvio0 and a full room of fans and 60k viewers on twitch booing)

Will they still say there is no other competent, feature complete, fun fighting game?
*cough* KI *cough*

I just joined. My name is Tarvin. Surprisingly good game.

It is really good. It's a shame about the walls you hit though whcih either mean waiting multiple hours or spending money.

We're up to 25 members in the GiantBomb GAF clan now. Though I screwed myself a little by making it as now I have very little gold. Ah well.

Can everybody stop changing avatars, idk who anybody is anymore. :'(

You saying this just made me realise I've still got my Christmas hat avatar on. Think that illustrates how little I post as I've not had a chance to notice.

hamchan

FUN SFV UPDATE:

edit:

Starts 4am Sydney time, on a workday.

Hooray for being lined up with Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom