• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this random drop after a battle. I'm excited, should have some good stuff...

pNtFuvhl.png

Will report back in 12 hours.

Rainmaker

Banned
Just got this random drop after a battle. I'm excited, should have some good stuff...]

Will report back in 12 hours.

Keep us up to date. I'll check in with you at the six hour mark to make sure you're doing okay. It's going to be a long road but it'll be worth it in the end.

Dn9r0aJ.jpg

Actually, I'll just join you on this.

After not spending any of my gems in Clash Royale I finally decided to just spend them whenever and I feel nothing. But now I want to buy more gems, so I guess that's feeling something?

oti

Banned
I played Clash Royale for 10 minutes and deleted it. Seems ok but I don't like real time strategy games. Tower Defense is all I can handle.

FUN SFV UPDATE:

- they are taking down the server for 7h for today's patch, the second time in a week they're doing this
- starts 6pm UK time, on a holiday for most of Europe
- Alex and the ingame money shop arrive 2 days later for whatever reason
- they have to make Alex free for now, because their real money equivalent (Zenny) shop does not launch yet

edit:
- No Alex trailer at either Final Round or Norcal Regionals this weekend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhLXaVdvio0 and a full room of fans and 60k viewers on twitch booing)

Sounds like a confusing mess, which is fitting for SF5.

daydream

Banned
wonder how long the stream will run. the oculus is launching with 30 titles, right? could be a stream of kinect day proportions

Myggen

wonder how long the stream will run. the oculus is launching with 30 titles, right? could be a stream of kinect day proportions

They have referred to it as all day.

They probably don't know which is why they are starting so early. Wonder if they're planning on recording a Bombcast at the end of the day too.

jaina

most of these games aren't as full featured as kinect games though /duck

They said almost all day, so I expect it to end a 2pm pacific. For Bombcast afterwards.
Hopefully there won't be any Rift news on Tuesday morning this week :p

edit: I see Defense Grid 2 is one of the launch games.. wonder how that'll be in VR. Excited for Keep Talking.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
We need Vinny to fly in to do a 35 hour no sleep actual distance American truck simulator haul in vr.

Pee bottles, energy pills and lot lizards on standby.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff's the only person ever I listened to on Mixlr (even the only one I know using it). I don't even really get what it's supposed to be for, except for Gerstmann Car & Toys'r'us shenanigans.

Wunder

Jeff's the only person ever I listened to on Mixlr (even the only one I know using it). I don't even really get what it's supposed to be for, except for Gerstmann Car & Toys'r'us shenanigans.

what's to get? It's an audio-only periscope years before periscope

so persicope is for visual things like watching dan go to taco bell and making mac & cheese while mixlr is for exciting audio adventures like being in a car with brett

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

I don't think the mixlr people even know.

Wasn't there a chart showing that Jeff has about 50% of mixlr's traffic?

Same here. At least on Periscope I added a few other random people that were fun. Bree Olson a was weirdly compelling watch on Pericope for a while...she was just a random non stop stream of consciousness when I'd watch.

Just listening to the Beastcast and damn Bakalar is shit on this whole episode. Even when Austin comes in "It sucks because I can't talk."Oh you would come to my defense?" "No, never."

I love it. I especially loved "Do I cut you your check now?"

Save Bakalar!

DOA Xtreme 3 QL might happen.
The only review I read of it mostly criticized the game for not giving you control over *how* the anime ladies took their clothes off. It would be cool to get a more rational take on the game.

Also I woke up early to make sure i was done with the gym by the time the steam started and I am still tired. Also I'm two timezones ahead of them. GBWest really puts in the work when they feel like it.

Chuck

Still without luck
The only review I read of it criticized the game for not giving you control over *how* the anime ladies took their clothes off. It would be cool to get a more rational take on the game.
I'm curious what you expect an alternate take to say. "The tits look super realistic for fake tits!"

Currently making the thread but will post it when it's only 30 minutes left to the stream. Did Jeff hinted at anything in mixlr? I came in 20 minutes late, didn't expect him to stream this early haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom