• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Currently making the thread but will post it when it's only 30 minutes left to the stream. Did Jeff hinted at anything in mixlr? I came in 20 minutes late, didn't expect him to stream this early haha.

I mean, we dont need the Mixlr to know that it will be an all day Oculus launch stream, seems pretty clear.

What title are you going with.

I mean, we dont need the Mixlr to know that it will be an all day Oculus launch stream, seems pretty clear.

What title are you going with.

Yeah, just wanting to make sure haha. Man, insanity.

Giantbomb's VR livestream EXTRAVAGANZA! Of course I'll update the OP with games they played and links if they were streaming to other sites and not just GB.

I hope they take turns with the VR stuff as i can imagine that one person playing different pieces of software which perform at different framerates and expect different movements for an extended period of time sounds like a fast and sure way for a person to get motion sickness within an couple of hours

Myggen

Yeah, just wanting to make sure haha. Man, insanity.

Giantbomb's VR livestream EXTRAVAGANZA! Of course I'll update the OP with games they played and links if they were streaming to other sites and not just GB.

Just make sure to write Giant Bomb, not Giantbomb ;)

ewww...

Giant Bomb VR Livestream | An Experimental Journey For Us All

I like it.

Maybe go with Oculus Rift livestream instead of VR livestream if Jeff confirmed Oculus on Mixlr.

i hope someone on the staff saw Batman V Superman because i want to know their feelings on it.

Doubt anyone did though. This is where i miss ComicVine's Happy Hour part on the Friday streams

Frith

Giantbomb Rift Stream | No time for losers cause VR the champions

426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png

this one

Myggen

Well, what title do we agree on all of us? I'm fine with anything. So, Antwhippy's?

Giant Bomb Oculus Rift Livestream | No time for losers cause VR the champions

Not how Antiwhippy wrote the first part, because that was just bad. The rest is good. Who types Giant Bomb as Giantbomb.

DamnBoxes

Woah woah if that's the title don't forget the ' before cause.

Giant Bomb Rift Stream | No time for losers 'cause VR the champions

#TeamAnal

Giant Bomb Oculus Rift Livestream | No time for losers cause VR the champions

Not how Antiwhippy wrote the first part, because that was just bad. The rest is good. Who types Giant Bomb as Giantbomb.

Alright.

Man, you're really gonna enable Whippy and his bad jokes, huh. He made it, finally.

Every dog has his day.

Woah woah if that's the title don't forget the ' before cause.

Giant Bomb Rift Stream | No time for losers 'cause VR the champions

#TeamAnal

Alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom