• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb's Dan Ryckert's Campaign To Get Married At Vegas Taco Bell (He Won)

just voted for them. I would take the time to vote for anything those dudes from giantbomb do , they give me tons of entertainment and I would be happy to know they won.

Jhoan

Yeah there appears to be an error message that's appearing on my end. Today is the final day to vote so the website's servers must be getting hammered. Ryckert must be working his magic.

Staf

I don't know whether to congratulate the couple or call the police for a potential hostage situation after watching that video. Dan's the best.

eot

Banned
Their video was pretty good. Can't believe Dan found someone into all his stuff, but good for him.

valeo

I like how everyone was down on this because Dan has too many followers or whatever but there is someone with 350k followers on twitter that has entered.

Go Dan.

bjork

I hope Dan wins so that Ashley doesn't, and she leaves that guy with the painted nails. He doesn't deserve her. I don't either, but neither does he. She looks cool.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I would be truly shocked if he doesn't win this. I think the contest was possibly literally created for him to win.

kubev

Is the winner based solely on how many votes they received? Or does the decision with the top ten ultimately come up to some sort of committee making the choice?

If he doesn't win, I hope there's a heel turn and he suddenly goes full Chipotle or wherever.

NYC is certainly a more Chipotle-friendly city. I think there are only 2 Taco Bells in NYC, and one is inside Penn Station (a literal hell hole).

Would be great to see him defect from Taco Bell if he loses.

Jhoan

NYC is certainly a more Chipotle-friendly city. I think there are only 2 Taco Bells in NYC, and one is inside Penn Station (a literal hell hole).

Would be great to see him defect from Taco Bell if he loses.

There's a Taco Bell in my neighborhood (Washington Heights)that opened up last summer so I think it's expanding slowly. There's also a Chipotle by the hospital. The Taco Bell looks like it's been making good money because my brother likes to go there once a week for Mountain Dew Baja blast. I told him about Ryckert's plans to get married at Taco Bell and that he loves it since he reminds me of him.

Taco Bell is probably trying to figure out how to screw Dan. They probably had the results of this whole thing planned out but didn't expect some random video game Internet personality and his legion of anime loving followers to hijack their contest. Dan screwed Dan.

Taco Bell is probably trying to figure out how to screw Dan. They probably had the results of this whole thing planned out but didn't expect some random video game Internet personality and his legion of anime loving followers to hijack their contest. Dan screwed Dan.

You saying this whole thing's a work? Dan's attempt to turn it into a shoot had Vince McTacoBell get on the horn and put a stop to this Jabroni?

Top Bottom