• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

Devolution said:
No I still need to see Biutiful. First time I saw him was in the Sea Inside.

I forgot where it was but we started on about Bardem nudes and some of femgaf had to excuse themselves.
You have to watch it. It's on Netflix instant stream, too.
Devolution said:
I've always been into older dudes.
Reminds me of my girlfriend. Likes older dudes and facial hair.

I'm younger than her and can just about grow some peach fuzz. :(

NoRéN said:
When a pic of a good looking man is posted on GAF, do you all start to salivate and make posts like, "OMG I must have a name" and "would." like your male counterparts?

Not yet, but I certainly think about it sometimes. I enjoy looking through the "Post Pictures of Yourself" thread. It's like 95% men. :D

NoRéN said:
This is all very interesting.

So, for a while a GAF favorite was Christina Hendricks. Is there a male equivalent?

Should have just added this to my prev. post, but... Ryan Gosling? Everyone on gaf seems to have a hard-on for him. I too enjoy his pretty, pretty face/body.

H.Protagonist said:
Should have just added this to my prev. post, but... Ryan Gosling? Everyone on gaf seems to have a hard-on for him. I too enjoy his pretty, pretty face/body.
I'm not so much a fan of Gosling. Jason Statham has a starring role in some dreams, though.

NoRéN

H.Protagonist said:
Not yet, but I certainly think about it sometimes. I enjoy looking through the "Post Pictures of Yourself" thread. It's like 95% men. :D
It amazes me how people are so ok with putting pics of themselves on a forum. I would be too scared. I have feelings that can be hurt.

That and there are people I would rather not have back in my life.

Ryan gosling is cool. Handsome, awesome body, and loves his pets.

noah111

Still Alive
H.Protagonist said:
For a thread with 95% women, visit the "Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover". I enjoy looking through that as well. :D

BladeWorker said:
I'm not so much a fan of Gosling. Jason Statham has a starring role in some dreams, though.

One of my weird as fuck dreams last night included making out with Ralph Fiennes circa English Patient.

ralph_fiennes.jpg

BladeWorker said:

Hmmm...don't know who that is. Will have to google search. :D

NoRéN said:
It amazes me how people are so ok with putting pics of themselves on a forum. I would be too scared. I have feelings that can be hurt.

That and there are people I would rather not have back in my life.

Ryan gosling is cool. Handsome, awesome body, and loves his pets.

Bah. I'm past caring as I've done so many live interviews for XSEED. The comments do not hurt me! Except for that one guy who said I had all the personality of a visual kei doll... ;_; (j/k. I laughed a lot)

+ Gosling is cool. Loved him in Drive.

Sentry said:
For a thread with 95% women, visit the "Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover". I enjoy looking through that as well. :D

We're all enjoying ourselves, then. ^_-

Lissar

Reluctant Member
NoRéN said:
This is all very interesting.

So, for a while a GAF favorite was Christina Hendricks. Is there a male equivalent?

Isn't GAF split between Christina Hendricks and Megan Fox? Anyway...

I don't know if you could ever get LadyGAF to agree. I know whenever I see the pictures Devo posts, I'm thinking "Not at all for me..." I remember reading somewhere that while everyone has varied tastes on what they find attractive, women tend to be more varied than men (it was easier to get men to agree that a woman was hot than it was for the opposite.)

I prefer nerdy/skinny/scruffy myself. Especially scruffy in the sense that they "tried to look nice but totally failed in some way." It's cute as hell. Examples:

NeilGaiman-755833.jpg

Neil Gaiman!

4567-david-tennant.jpg

David Tennant!

adView.jpg

Dean Cain as Clark Kent! Technically has muscles but can't tell in the suit. I was actually going to post him in the first crush thread, but kept forgetting about it.

Devolution said:
One of my weird as fuck dreams last night included making out with Ralph Fiennes circa English Patient.

ralph_fiennes.jpg
English Patient Ralph Fiennes is UNF.

Also, Benicio Del Toro 10 years ago was HNNGGG
600full-snatch-screenshot.jpg

these days he kind of looks like an amorphous blob :(

Devolution said:

ralph_fiennes.jpg

Omg I thought I was the only one.

Ralph Fiennes circa the english patient and quiz show is <333

The roles he's taken make me question that sometimes but yeah. He was very handsome.

Ducky_McGee said:
Omg I thought I was the only one.

Ralph Fiennes circa the english patient and quiz show is <333

The roles he's taken make me question that sometimes but yeah. He was very handsome.

Especially English Patient, some of those scenes, unf.

Nintendoll said:
Also, Benicio Del Toro 10 years ago was HNNGGG
600full-snatch-screenshot.jpg

these days he kind of looks like an amorphous blob :(

Yeah. He was handsome. I remember him in that terrible as fuck Alicia Silverstone movie too, Excess Baggage.

Zoe

Devolution said:
Yeah. He was handsome. I remember him in that terrible as fuck Alicia Silverstone movie too, Excess Baggage.

I couldn't understand a single word he said in that movie.

I recently decided to go with the beard (well, recently being about a year ago). I grow facial hair extremely quickly, so it took no time at all, about a month or so to have a decent beard.

Devolution said:
Some of us mutually agreed on Javier Bardem but I think femgaf has come to blows on other opinions. For instance, I think Brad Pitt is meh.

Heh. Facial hair isn't a must if it's someone like Javi.

Devo, I sometimes think we're the same person. At least when it comes to taste in men.

Ryn said:
:O Where did you get that coat? It looks sweet!

Forever 21 of all places. The only annoying thing is it's that type of faux wool that attracts hair like no other and I have cats =(.

Kitsunebaby said:
Devo, I sometimes think we're the same person. At least when it comes to taste in men.

^5

Satchwar said:
what do you wear? you can get away with a lot just wearing nice jeans and a fitted t shirt
Hoodies. Lots and lots of hoodies...

I just need to diversify. Im pretty sure fall is the only season where I know how to dress properly.

Fetts_Jets said:
Hoodies. Lots and lots of hoodies...

I just need to diversify. Im pretty sure fall is the only season where I know how to dress properly.

Do what I do and look into investing in some awesome jackets. Even some cool light ones will snazz up a look.

Devolution said:
Do what I do and look into investing in some awesome jackets. Even some cool light ones will snazz up a look.
Totally. It is decided. Gonna try and find one this weekend.

You'd think by my early 20s I would of learned how to dress like a chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom