• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

girl is auctioning off virginity to pay for college

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costanza

Banned
http://cbs13.com/watercooler/selling.virginity.tuition.2.814271.html

A Sacramento State grad is trying to make money the old fashioned way, by auctioning off her virginity to help pay for her graduate studies. And so far, bidding is up to $250,000.

The 21-year-old who is using the pseudonym Natalie Dylan for safety reasons is going through a legal brothel in Nevada to sell her virginity. Dylan says she's already taken a polygraph test to prove her virginal status, and is also willing to undergo a medical exam.

The auction will take place at the Bunny Ranch in Carson City, Nevada with bids coming in through their website. Owner Dennis Hof tells CBS13 that eBay rejected the auction, so he'll handle the entire process.

Hof says Dylan is a bright, beautiful young woman who's going to consider a number of factors in her decision because she wants her first time to be a positive experience. "Natalie is a very smart girl. All she wants to do is get her master's degree in family and marriage counseling and be a psychologist. She's selling her virginity to accomplish that," Hof told CBS13. "She's smart enough to sell it. This is empowering her."

So far, hundreds of offers have already come in including some from male virgins. Hof says Natalie is going consider a number of things in determining the winner of the auction, including the amount of money offered and the man's personality. "She wants to be with a nice person that is going to help her continue her education," said Hof.

Hof also says Natalie Dylan ended up in a financial bind, because her stepfather allegedly used her college status to fraudulently apply for student loans, and then ran off with the money.

Dylan earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies from Sacramento State and plans to get her master's at the school beginning in January. According to the Bunny Ranch website, Natalie wants to earn hear Master's degree without having to work while doing her studies.

NatalieDylan_1.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Well that's kinda fucking gross. However, at least it's more sensible than giving up your virginity because you're wasted and a borderline date rapist from a local fraternity is going to jump you before you vomit

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
God, why would anyone pay for sex with a virgin? Virgin sex is the worst kind of sex there is.

virgins aren't that hard to find just hit up your local high school there are tons of girls willing to give it up to an older guy with a car.

laserbeam

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
virgins aren't that hard to find just hit up your local high school there are tons of girls willing to give it up to an older guy with a car.
those my friend are not virgins :p they are losing that by Middle school these days

I miss Gaborns old tag.

What was it?

I think 'THE MARKET WILL PREVAIL' or something like that.

OK . . . I gotta go place a bid now. :lol

Edit: $250K!?! Damn. I think we will soon see a lot more auctions like this. :lol

besada

Banned
Why would I pay 250K for someone who doesn't even know how to have sex? I could see paying that much (if I had it) for someone who was at the top of their game sexually, like a really accomplished gymnast/contortionist, but a virgin?

Unless you get off on making a girl bleed with your dick, I don't really see the attraction.

Gaborn

speculawyer said:
I miss Gaborns old tag.

What was it?

I think 'THE MARKET WILL PREVAIL' or something like that.

OK . . . I gotta go place a bid now. :lol

THE MARKET PREVAILS actually.

Gaborn

Dali said:

I'm still trying to figure out why people look down on someone willing to sell it, but cheer people that go out, get drunk, and have a one night stand for free (well, for free, or because someone bought you Jägerbombs)

Dali

Gaborn said:
I'm still trying to figure out why people look down on someone willing to sell it, but cheer people that go out, get drunk, and have a one night stand for free (well, for free, or because someone bought you Jägerbombs)
Well she is a whore, is she not? I mean you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig... or something. And I don't think anyone cheers on the chicks that get drunk and get the train ran on them. They get laughed at actually.

Gaborn

Dali said:
Well she is a whore, is she not? I mean you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig... or something.

I'm not arguing with your characterization, I'm just wondering why people view that as inherently negative compared to sexual activity for "free" as it were. Is it worse to have someone pay you for sex than to just give it up because the person is hot?

Dali said:
Well she is a whore, is she not? I mean you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig... or something. And I don't think anyone cheers on the chicks that get drunk and get the train ran on them. The get laughed at actually.

wait, is that what this lip stick on a pig thing is all about? I thought it was because they were all slippery and it was hard to do.

mj1108

MagicJackBauer said:
she was on Stern yesterday. Go to howardstern.com for more pics.

RS-09-09-08---natalie-the-virgin-on-the-air-showing-off-her-butt--avia-and-dennis-hof-on-couch.jpg

If she's going to start making the talk show rounds, she'll make more money off that than auctioning off her virginity.

So how much has GAF bid?

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Dylan earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies from Sacramento State and plans to get her master's at the school beginning in January.

Girls auctioning off their virginity to finance their women's studies degrees. The far-future archaeologists sifting through the ruins of our civilization are going to be really puzzled.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Least we know whoever wins that will probably be a real weirdo. Bet you he will bottle stool samples to remember her by.

aoi tsuki

The kind of guy who'd actually pay $250,000 for sex with a virgin would go to Thailand with a fraction of that much money and get ten times the action. Nine times the dick, but still.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
If she is in fact a normal and level headed individual like they’re saying, wouldn’t losing your virginity in such a manner be fairly emotionally damaging?

Darkman M

Gouty said:
If she is in fact a normal and level headed individual like they’re saying, wouldn’t losing your virginity in such a manner be fairly emotionally damaging?

Women are so gonna run over you if you continue to think that way.

250?

I'd give her 50 dollars and a kick in the ass, with that amount I could have like thousands of beautiful Albanian hookers ready to ride my rosy baton

mCACGj

If she gets $250,000 for sex, good for her. I also hope some humiliatingly old, grouchy, dude with a crazy stache and long hair in pony tail wins.

Dali

methane47 said:
she definitely not a virgin.. who ever pays for this is getting bamboozled.
Revirginized 'tang is just as good as the real thing. What the poor bastard doesn't know won't hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom