• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Asian pop takes manufactured pop to new heights.

Seriously, this. Every time I've exposed myself to J/K-pop I literally cringe.

Also, this song has been on repeat for me all day. It was love at first listen, so sexy, so very hypnotizing:

Ellie Goulding - 'High For This" ('The Weekend' cover)

suzu

I like kpop (all kinds of pop really), but the community thread is filled with gifs of girls and groups I don't listen to, so I keep out. This kpop talk is derailing the thread. lol

Platy

Can't stand ANY pop .... be it J, K, E or B =P

Lately i'm listening mostly to girls in pianos ...

And by that I mean people like Tori Amos, Regina Spektor and Fiona Apple

...and the Dustforce soundtrack

Anyone watch girlwriteswhat's videos on Youtube? Her videos are interesting, but she sure does she rub me the wrong way. She has a big bone to pick with feminism.

The only vloger I watch is Vi Hart (second youtube channel for bonus stuff)

I recommend this Spongebob video for starters

Cowgirl is alright. Doggy I can just do like straight out the gate while some other positions I gotta orgasm a few times.

For example?

I like doggie because I dunno, I've always been into it when it's rough and animal-like and doggie is probably the best for that. But cowgirl will always have a place in my heart because it lets me control the situation completely.

And while not even Top 5, I consider missionary very underrated.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I like a mix of everything, heavy metal, Rock, a bit of old school pop, I used to love Kylie Minogue not sure if she's pop? A bit of house, electronica and techno. Most songs I'll list to would be a mix of really slow melodic songs and heavy metal songs.

I like Sia and I like her album We Are Born especially I'm in Here also the Piano version is quite good too. It is kinda sad though, not a very happy upbeat song.

Coral's Dreaming of You

EVERYTHING by Aocalyptica. Hope, Path and Romance are instrumentals from the album Cult, I love Hope and path the best because they sound so damn epic but I love the ENTIRE album.

Hope
Hope LIVE (with drums)
Path
Romance
I don't care
Nothing Else Matters from album Inquisition Symphony
SOS Anything But Love
Broken Pieces
I'm not jesus
End of Me
Strong Enough

TOO MANY TO LIST!

Evanescence

Going Under
My Immortal
Made of Stone
Bring Me to Life
The Other Side
Everybody's Fool
Lithium

Almost everything by Evanescence!

Lacuna Coil

Swamped
Our Truth
Spellbound

Papa Roach

She Love Me Not
Getting Away With Murder

Muse

Hyteria
Time is Running Out
Supermassive Black Hole

Drowning Pool

Tear Away

Machine Head

Left Unfinished
Imperium

Lily Allen

Smile

Chimaira

Implements of Destruction (Instrumental)
Down Again
Six

Late Night Alumni

Beautiful
Rainy Days
Empty Streets

Stone Sour

Stone Sour - Through glass
Stone Sour - Say You'll Haunt Me
Stone Sour - Hesitate

Kylie Minogue

Can't Get You Outta my Head (Used to love it when I was little!)
Slow
Chocolate
Come Into My World
Red Blooded Woman
In Your Eyes

Nickleback

When We Stand Together

Saving Me

Shakira

Rabiosa

Just a few that I've been listening to currently

For example?

I like doggie because I dunno, I've always been into it when it's rough and animal-like and doggie is probably the best for that. But cowgirl will always have a place in my heart because it lets me control the situation completely.

And while not even Top 5, I consider missionary very underrated.

Missionary I don't feel comfortable doing right away. Cowgirl straight forward neither. I find it much more comfortable to be perpendicular to the guy for some reason. My vag is weird I dunno.

Missionary I don't feel comfortable doing right away. Cowgirl straight forward neither. I find it much more comfortable to be perpendicular to the guy for some reason. My vag is weird I dunno.

Cowgirl is at its best inverse and with your body in a ~120 degrees position. True story.

I understand the perpendicular thing, though. When looking at him, makes for some great teasing if you keep the goods up there, but keep him down there, ifyouknowwhatimsaying

Cowgirl is at its best inverse and with your body in a ~120 degrees position. True story.

I understand the perpendicular thing, though. When looking at him, makes for some great teasing if you keep the goods up there, but keep him down there, ifyouknowwhatimsaying

I know what you is sayin'.

Also doggy is the easiest for me to bounce right back at 'em.

Lol, yes. There have been points, while doggy, that I just can't let them think they're being too dominant so I have to strike back at them, which is when it gets fun.

Haha yeah. Play all kind of passive then shift a little and scoot back, they're all "damn girl." It's much easier to do too (at least for me) if my mid section is lower to the bed.

Haha yeah. Play all kind of passive then shift a little and scoot back, they're all "damn girl." It's much easier to do too (at least for me) if my mid section is lower to the bed.

Yeah, catches them off guard. If they have their hands around say, the hips, or pulling the hair, when you suddenly go all out they don't expect it at all. Which has often lead to accidents, but hey, you can boast afterwards and there's always round 2.

Yeah, catches them off guard. If they have their hands around say, the hips, or pulling the hair, when you suddenly go all out they don't expect it at all. Which has often lead to accidents, but hey, you can boast afterwards and there's always round 2.

The most hilarious part is I think at some point I punched a hole in the wall by the bed somehow. No idea when it occurred though. Just noticed it today.

Yeah that's really what.

Either that's a shitty wall or Timedog is really lucky and probably needs surgery.

I dunno. I think it was while we were doing doggy but laying on our sides. I think I just might have slammed my fist into the wall at some point. It's weak right there but considering where it is it can't be anything else so I'm stumped.

I dunno. I think it was while we were doing doggy but laying on our sides. I think I just might have slammed my fist into the wall at some point. It's weak right there but considering where it is it can't be anything else so I'm stumped.

Holy hell, what was the reaction?

Breaking a chair or something seems small time :lol

I have something that I need advice on and don't really want to make a new thread for something so minor, so I figured this is as good of a place to ask as any, even if the question doesn't have to specifically apply just to GirlGAF. . . .Any advice would be appreciated.
Given the fact that she was blindsided by this break up, she might be grateful to know that rooming with you is an option since she's probably scrambling to figure out her own living situation at the moment. I think it's definitely worth broaching the topic and asking her what she thinks. Maybe don't ask her outright ("Do you want to be roommates?") but go for a softer approach ("Would you be interested in/what do you think about...?") to gauge where she's at and let her feel like she has the room to think about it or decline w/o things becoming awkward between you two.

We didn't notice it till today. We must have been really fucked up and didn't even notice that it occurred. Oh well. Why stop the fun.

It says something about you that, rather than thinking it could've been any other thing, you assume it was because the banging was so wild, lol.

I don't have anything like that. Walls only get involved in order to rest on/push someone against it. Which is pretty fun anyways.

Leeness

Also, Inanna, good music list. :)

My music is all Disney and musicals...and Disney musicals. Haha. Video games and such.

It says something about you that, rather than thinking it could've been any other thing, you assume it was because the banging was so wild, lol.

I don't have anything like that. Walls only get involved in order to rest on/push someone against it. Which is pretty fun anyways.

Well the wall in question is a wall the bed is up against so I have rested my arms on it and pushed against it =p.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Also, Inanna, good music list. :)

My music is all Disney and musicals...and Disney musicals. Haha. Video games and such.

Heh, I think I may have gone a bit overboard, but I've only just scratched the surface, been listening to too much music and my taste ranges from really slow house songs to pop to really hardcore heavy metal stuff.

Leeness

Heh, I think I may have gone a bit overboard, but I've only just scratched the surface, been listening to too much music and my taste ranges from really slow house songs to pop to really hardcore heavy metal stuff.

I've got weird tastes. So I'm always open for more music, haha. I'll like from basically any genre except rap.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I've got weird tastes. So I'm always open for more music, haha. I'll like from basically any genre except rap.

Oh yeah, same. Don't like rap or country. I only like one or two songs from Country but the ones I like don't even sound like country, more rock basically. :D

This is the second time I've been catcalled or weirdly whistled at in my own home (this time not in passing however, the guy wanted my attention and said "hey you") because I can be seen through the window. This time however I am home alone, backed away from the window and went to check and make sure the lock is on, which it wasn't. I don't want to think I'm being irrational but I'm kind of freaked out.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I'm keeping quiet, on the other hand. The less said of the things I've done, the better. :p

Heh, same. Think I've done everything under the sun except for BDSM and weird kinks, not my cup of tea. I'm more of a dominant one in bed but I'd feel awkward doing all that to my guy. XD

Kisaya

G9ulA.gif

CleverGirl

Neo Member
This is way off the current topics and has I think been talked about in the last thread, but has anyone here ever been in an abusive relationship? I am very worried about my sister who is going back to a boyfriend who she claims is no longer abusive. Like he used choke her, and lock her up and take away her phone. He was on drugs at the time.
I am, is there a level above skeptical?, about his personality change. If somebody has any perspective or similar experiences to share I would be grateful. I just need help accepting her decision.

Top Bottom