• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Ezalc

That's bullshit.

Fine, I've been involved in a 4vs1, bdsm, a2m and "swapping". Don't just say something like that then not participate,

Sorry to just jump in here but what's a2m?

Also:

ohhhk.png

Greatest emoticon ever.

Masoria

Neo Member
I haven't had a period in forever (thanks IUD!) but lately I've been extremely emotional. Everything has been making me tear up, and I'm normally not like that.

Samara

I wish I knew what the perfect birth control is so I could stop those damn periods.

Thing is I have a very heavy period. I feel very weak and have constant fatigue.

I've been on Yaz for 2 months and it was my worst experience ever and has put me off BC pills for the past few months. With Yaz, I had low blood pressure, my fingers were turning blue at the slightest dip in temperature, I could not do the dishes because of this ( I once had stop walking cause my toes froze in the street) and I woke up with my left arm completely numb twice in a row.

But right now, I feel like taking just a few pills of it just to make it stop.

Masoria

Neo Member
I'm not good with taking pills, so I've never really tried. I was on Nuvaring for a while, but the change in hormones on taking it out gave me migraines.

Only problem with the IUD so far is I bled for 4 straight weeks after insertion. But, nothing since. Very, very minor spotting.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What's like the most decadent, luxurious, silky, sensual, etc.. Body lotion/butter/rub etc? Preferably 100$ or under and for MY sake something citrusy and subtle on the scent scale.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think something more artisanal and obscure would make a better gift anyway.

God is trolling me and possibly other women if they are as horny and ready to go as I am during their period.

During the whole thing? Mine has suddenly (last 3 years is relatively sudden, I guess) started hurting like hell the first 2-3 days and only at the end do I get the sex drive surge. Definitely spend that end time mentally prowling about, though.

Pretty much:(
I get the whole shebang. Bigger sex drive, crying for no reason, eating a ton. Lol.

Ah, the days of eyeing your partner hungrily from across the room, turkey leg brandished between bared teeth while tears stream freely down the face...

I wish I knew what the perfect birth control is so I could stop those damn periods.

Thing is I have a very heavy period. I feel very weak and have constant fatigue.

I've been on Yaz for 2 months and it was my worst experience ever and has put me off BC pills for the past few months. With Yaz, I had low blood pressure, my fingers were turning blue at the slightest dip in temperature, I could not do the dishes because of this ( I once had stop walking cause my toes froze in the street) and I woke up with my left arm completely numb twice in a row.

But right now, I feel like taking just a few pills of it just to make it stop.

:O I hope you didn't have any serious complications from Yaz. I heard about all the terrible after effects... Perhaps an IUD would serve you better? I hate the pill too. Wish they'd hurry up on that male contraceptive. :/

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

After our second kid, my wife went with the arm implant thingie. She hasn't had a period ever since.

During the whole thing? Mine has suddenly (last 3 years is relatively sudden, I guess) started hurting like hell the first 2-3 days and only at the end do I get the sex drive surge. Definitely spend that end time mentally prowling about

Whole thing. I used to think it would be gross because previous guys were just so put off, so I, in turn just never bothered to ask or try.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
My female friends look at me all weird when I say I don't mind having sex during my period! They think its so gross and totally out of the question.. XD A lot of them tell me how much they hate themselves during their period. I never felt that way, I don't really mind it but hated the cramps though I don't get them as bad now. It kinda is gross and it can be very messy plus you have to PREPARE for sex during your period but I don't mind it. Bless my guy he's more than happy to oblige. :D

My female friends look at me all weird when I say I don't mind having sex during my period! They think its so gross and totally out of the question.. XD A lot of them tell me how much they hate themselves during their period. I never felt that way, I don't really mind it but hated the cramps though I don't get them as bad now. It kinda is gross and it can be very messy plus you have to PREPARE for sex during your period but I don't mind it. Bless my guy he's more than happy to oblige. :D

It's definitely less spontaneous and keep it on the towel but it's easier for me all other things considered.

Leeness

Lol, I always feel so left out of these sex conversations. Yet I don't want to spoil normal people being normal. Hm.

Carry on. I will continue to live vicariously through you all. <3

Devolution said:
It's definitely less spontaneous and keep it on the towel but it's easier for me all other things considered.
I... have never bothered with towels. Its not that messy...

I'm not good with taking pills, so I've never really tried. I was on Nuvaring for a while, but the change in hormones on taking it out gave me migraines.

Only problem with the IUD so far is I bled for 4 straight weeks after insertion. But, nothing since. Very, very minor spotting.
I was never very good with taking pills either, but taking the pill kinda helped me overcome my fears. I wouldn't rule it out because of that! The pills are tiny and you can't even feel them. I've never had any problems, and they've made my period pain disappear almost completely (I've been on them for years because of pain issues).
It might just be the type of pill you used, but have a chat to your doctor. The pill has worked great for me because I'm not really keen on putting things under my skin or anything, but there are a whole lot of options.

Ah, the days of eyeing your partner hungrily from across the room, turkey leg brandished between bared teeth while tears stream freely down the face...

LOL!
I'm sure I've left him confused more than a few times.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
My period is very heavy during the first few days plus no matter how heavy or light it is, if you're wet its gonna get on the bed SOMEHOW!

Lol, I always feel so left out of these sex conversations. Yet I don't want to spoil normal people being normal. Hm.

Your time will come too! ;)

Whole thing. I used to think it would be gross because previous guys were just so put off, so I, in turn just never bothered to ask or try.

Same until I had a fling with a younger guy, and boy did he ever have a sex drive. Got over my reluctance pretty quick with him. :)

A lot of women seem to feel like this. But I think they, and your girlfriends, might just be channeling their socially instilled embarrassment there.

And your man is a good man. *thumbs up*

As Inanna said, your time will come. There's no rush (especially to that first time. Owie.)

I... have never bothered with towels. Its not that messy...

You lucky bastard! Mine used to be light and non-crampy. Now either the pill or age has made it way heavier and distractingly painful the first 2 days. Super short though. 4 days max usually.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
A lot of women seem to feel like this. But I think they, and your girlfriends, might just be channeling their socially instilled embarrassment there.

And your man is a good man. *thumbs up*

As Inanna said, your time will come. There's no rush (especially to that first time. Owie.)

Yeah before him I was somewhat worried about it but mainly because of the guys, I never said never!

Urgh! Don't remind me of my first time... I think my hymen was extremely thick or something, it just wouldn't budge the first time we tried. And when it did it hurt soo so SO fucking baaad. I couldn't have sex again for a month and then trying after that made it hurt just AS bad, this went on for at least 6 months. Ugh, the first time really felt like I was getting STABBED down there, no joke! :|

Yeah before him I was somewhat worried about it but mainly because of the guys, I never said never!

Urgh! Don't remind me of my first time... I think my hymen was extremely thick or something, it just wouldn't budge the first time we tried. And when it did it hurt soo so SO fucking baaad. I couldn't have sex again for a month and then trying after that made it hurt just AS bad, this went on for at least 6 months. Ugh, the first time really felt like I was getting STABBED down there, no joke! :|

First time felt like I was getting stabbed too. I still don't get the point of that in any capacity, biological or otherwise.

I researched it and apparently its just evolution being a dick.

Oh. But seriously what the fuck is the point of hymens and all that? Seems dumb. Way to be dumb nature. If it wasn't for my persistence in getting sex to feel good I would have said fuck it. First time sucked and several times after that was pretty frustrating too.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Oh. But seriously what the fuck is the point of hymens and all that? Seems dumb. Way to be dumb nature. If it wasn't for my persistence in getting sex to feel good I would have said fuck it. First time sucked and several times after that was pretty frustrating too.

Tell me about it. I endured pain for the first 6 months or so because I didn't want to give up. Glad that I didn't 'cause sex feels amazing now!

That sounds awful. D:
Nature: ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Ashes

Banned
i hate to ask, but is that think about bleeding during your first time true? Because it never happened to me, but I've heard stories about people putting towels down just in case.

Yes. But hymens can break before then as well.

Not so good if you're supposed to be a virgin in a third world country I suppose. ;/

i hate to ask, but is that think about bleeding during your first time true? Because it never happened to me, but I've heard stories about people putting towels down just in case.

If you can do a2m you can do this.

Oh come on it's completely different.

And yeah, a lot of women bleed. It's part of why the first time tends to be soooo wonderful for us.

Top Bottom