• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Samara

I am thinking of trying this but kinda afraid it will turn out super ugly. Anyone tried DYI?

l-oreal-lance-un-kit-pour-un-ombre-hair-fait.jpg

these look great. always wanted to try some...in dark blue. My sister put it dark red and it was gorgeous. She just followed the youtube videos. So I guess you should be fine.

NANA....man that anime stopped for me after she got with Noby. The tears, I cannot take it.

suzu

I don't know if any of you guys read manga but Ai Yazawa is finally off her Hiatus on Nana and I feel incredibly overwhelmed and fangirly right now. The avatar change was before I found out too, which is kind of spooky.

Ohh! I loved Nana. That's awesome news!! :D Hopefully she'll be able to start it up again soon.

I don't know if any of you guys read manga but Ai Yazawa is finally off her Hiatus on Nana and I feel incredibly overwhelmed and fangirly right now. The avatar change was before I found out too, which is kind of spooky.

Yes, show us the pictures~

:0 I hadn't seen any info other than her new junko comic panels. Was more info revealed recently?!?? I started nana forever ago but stopped due to school. Was relieved that I didn't get too into it because the hiatus would've killed me. Paradise kiss was my first manga by her and I absolutely loved it.

leadbelly

Banned
If anti got her wish that would've happened long ago. :p

I don't know... There are times when it seems pretty mutual to me. Although I can't really speak for either of them. I know anti said something about having to "break character" once, so I don't know if she's for real or not. I don't know what was meant by that.

From an outsider looking in, it doesn't seem like she has to try particularly hard to be honest though. :p

Tash

What was that Eurovision contestant that people are all talking about?

If you mean girl, then probably Belarus. LEGS!

If Guy, I guess Azerbaijan?

Or the Voice Wizard maybe...

or the winner which I named Shakira Cranberries with a dash of Isla Fisher..

Or maybe the Finnish girl who kissed her backup singer/dancer on stage to make a stand for same sex marriage.

In general the whole Eurovision is talked about a lot. So much bad and drama and fun!

On another note, do any of you ladies jog? I'm looking for running shoe recommendations in any price range.

On occasion. I got some pretty fancy ones with heel support because I'm double jointed, so honestly I'd recommend going into a shoe shop and getting fitted properly like I did.

If you mean girl, then probably Belarus. LEGS!

If Guy, I guess Azerbaijan?

Or the Voice Wizard maybe...

or the winner which I named Shakira Cranberries with a dash of Isla Fisher..

Or maybe the Finnish girl who kissed her backup singer/dancer on stage to make a stand for same sex marriage.

In general the whole Eurovision is talked about a lot. So much bad and drama and fun!

Aww man, I was at work and missed most of it :(

Tash

That colour looks excellent on you! Makes me want to dye my hair too, it's been years.

On another note, do any of you ladies jog? I'm looking for running shoe recommendations in any price range.

Seriously, every foot is different: go to your closest supplier and have them help you find the best option. They will check how you walk/run and suggest a good fit :)

iirate

That colour looks excellent on you! Makes me want to dye my hair too, it's been years.

I'm far from experienced here, but I use these and love them. Saucony always treats me right, I've been using another sneaker of theirs as my main work shoe for three years now.

iirate

To echo everyone else, your hair looks great Devo!

Well? Tell us about the strip clubs.

singular =P

Anyways, it was okay, the hottest girls came and went early in the night. Went with three guys and three other girls, none of the guys had actually been to a strip club before and were pretty surprisingly awkward about the whole thing. One of them had a lap dance from a stripper on his bucket list, but completely chickened out(funnily enough, he bought another friend a dance as her graduation present).

Did plenty of pregame drinking to avoid buying too many drinks there; decided to eat there and that was a(n expensive) mistake. Overall, that part of the night was pretty much the least fun I've had at a strip club.

We left the club around 11:30 and hit up some other bars and went dancing after that. Once everything started closing, we went back to another friends house until around 5. It was a pretty great night overall, pretty rare that I get a hangover from anything.

iirate

Well, so how about the most fun you've had at a strip club?

Haha, definitely my first time at one, which was about three years ago. The girls were hotter and I didn't have any friends around not having a good time. I still didn't like the nickel-and-diming nature of the whole thing and it was just as expensive on the whole, but I guess it was a better crowd.

To be completely honest, I didn't help Friday. I was there more for the promise of Korean karaoke afterwards(didn't happen, didn't matter)...

iirate

Pfft that's the best part anyways.

Seems like you're not into getting lapdances though.

Agreed on the first point. The second? I was the last time I went, but sorta like I hinted at before, I was a little disappointed with this club. I realized after being there an hour or so that no one was going to top the second or third dancer I saw. The girl dancing for my friend was actually pretty fucking hot, but she had her to herself for like half the night. Like I said, maybe it was the crowd I was with, I dunno.

Pau

If there are shippers, does that mean there's fanfiction (or fan art) somewhere in the dark corners of the internet?

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

*blushes*

It did come out quite well. :) The color suits you beautifully.

Get on with ya bad self girl.

y1ar4Or.gif

I knew you were a fellow bisexual.

This gif is cracking me up. What's this from?

If there are shippers, does that mean there's fanfiction (or fan art) somewhere in the dark corners of the internet?

There's fanfiction/art for EVERYTHING. This is what the awesome art thread has taught me.

Huh, I never thought about the effect being double jointed would have on running. Would that mean you could have knee issues as well?
Nah, mostly just ankle issues. I guess I'll have to wait and see how time treats me though.

I don't know why but somehow it works weirdly well :p

Ah.

Well I wasn't talking about nipples.

Just a couple of big boobs.

On my face.

Wait wait wait. This is a thing that is okay at strip clubs?

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

*blushes*

It does look fantastic. And as it starts to wash out you'll get some great other colours too, especially if you've got a red base.

Wait wait wait. This is a thing that is okay at strip clubs?
I've always been allowed to do a lot of stuff at them. The first time one of the girls told me to dance with her on stage and one of the girls made me motorboat her while giving me a lapdance. And in another, I was told to eat whipped cream from her.

Then again, I heard Spanish strip clubs let you do way more stuff. I can't compare with anything though.

I actually read an article about how some of the strippers hate how lax some places are about what women do because they don't like how entitled they get about touching and stuff.

Leeness

Devo, your hair looks great! :)

Cloudwalking, it's probably best if you go to a dedicated running shoe store and get them to judge your feeties and how you walk.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Thanks everyone for the shoe recommendations! I was actually planning to go try on in the store but ultimately order the shoes online from the US, because prices here are at least a 2x markup compared to there. My parents are coming to visit soon and they could just bring the shoes to me. Now I have a few suggestions to start with. :)

Ladies at strip clubs are generally treated nicer and/or allowed to do more by the, erm, staff, especially if they're cute and flirty. In my limited experience.

There is a particular friend I've really tried to get to come with me & my posse for this very reason, but alas, no luck yet...
Could be. They've always been remarkably nice.

I actually read an article about how some of the strippers hate how lax some places are about what women do because they don't like how entitled they get about touching and stuff.
*shrug* I didn't notice this at all, and they were always the first ones to suggest/do something like that.

Top Bottom