• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Tash

Man, putting down a pet is basically like the worst thing ever, short of having an immediate family member die or something. Because I'm a spontaneously & highly emotional person I'm having a hard time holding it together, here, but being in a heavily male-dominated work environment (to put it lightly) I feel like I've got to project some image of toughness that certainly doesn't include breaking down into tears over a cat so that I don't look "weak" and "feminine." Whatever.

I just want to curl up in my bed and cry right now. Sorry for making this my blog - this is my version of a livejournal confession, I guess - but I need to vent and I promise I won't do this again, y'all.

Ah so sorry to hear that and yeah it's always tough :(

Man, putting down a pet is basically like the worst thing ever, short of having an immediate family member die or something. Because I'm a spontaneously & highly emotional person I'm having a hard time holding it together, here, but being in a heavily male-dominated work environment (to put it lightly) I feel like I've got to project some image of toughness that certainly doesn't include breaking down into tears over a cat so that I don't look "weak" and "feminine." Whatever.

I just want to curl up in my bed and cry right now. Sorry for making this my blog - this is my version of a livejournal confession, I guess - but I need to vent and I promise I won't do this again, y'all.

Wow i totally missed your post. I'm so, so sorry that you have to go through with that. At least you gave your kitty the best life they could have.

Tash

tumblr_inline_mm6tzbyHzN1qz4rgp.gif

WTF - is that Arya's actress?

iirate

Screw anyone that would judge you for that. Around four years ago, I lost my two-year old cat to liver failure. I cried all night and most of the next day, but had to go into work, still visibly a mess, eyes bloodshot, etc. I was getting weird looks, but eventually I was flat out asked if I was high. I told them that my cat had just died, they apologized, and there wasn't another word spoken.

I'm not really sure what's different between us posting men here and people posting men in the gay gaf thread, to be honest. If we can't I respect that, but I'm just kind of confused.

Honestly, without a valid reason, I can't respect it :/ I'm not likely to post any men pictures any time soon, nor do I desire to, but I'm not a fan of partial rules.

Dom Brunt

Maybe if you post hot men and be sure to remark "this is what I would want to look like if I was a guy" it'll be acceptable?
lol

Oh god Khal Drogo. Such an incredible man. Even the beard and makeup worked on him.

I know it's wrong, but I still felt somewhat turned on in Game of Thrones. Show isn't the same without such a sexy beast. Jaime Lannister and Ygritte are good replacements though.

Oh god Khal Drogo. Such an incredible man. Even the beard and makeup worked on him.

I know it's wrong, but I still felt somewhat turned on in Game of Thrones. Show isn't the same without such a sexy beast. Jaime Lannister and Ygritte are good replacements though.

Its not wrong at all :p Ygritte is perfection, and Dany's not bad either. I kind of have a thing for Gendry and Iwan Rheon though.

Devo pls where's pic of said hot guy :l

Trollin' :mad:

Dany's best as a brunette, although she hits all the right spots when she's being the high queen burning shit.

Gendry needs more shirtless scenes. Even Arya was all got dayum.

And Iwan Rheon... maybe if he was playing a different character.

Ygritte is waifu material.

I dunno. The scenes with Iwan Rheon's character in the books made me uncomfortable like no other character has done (Besides The Mountain, that was also pretty horrifying) so I guess I can't see it.

I mean, he's a good looking dude, but not in that role.

I dunno. The scenes with Iwan Rheon's character in the books made me uncomfortable like no other character has done (Besides The Mountain, that was also pretty horrifying) so I guess I can't see it.

I mean, he's a good looking dude, but not in that role.

I'm only halfway through a clash of kings so I can't really comment there :( But when I am I will get back to you!

Kisaya

*nods at this whole post*

Robb in the recent ep though?
emoticon-00115-inlove.gif

Tash

I have a hard time being attracted to Ramsey in the show..specially since he is supposed to be ugly according to the books..

Also, Jason looks quite a bit like a darker version of Chris Hemsworth in that surfer pic..or is it just me?

Hey, I was going to do that color too! It's supposed to end up pretty good looking on brown hair. I ended up getting some manic panic and now I look like Starfire with ombre. It's not a bad look.

Tash

For all of you you did not read the books, all I am saying is. Do not get too attached to any of your favs :p
Also, I wish my main concern is what color to do for my hair..right now it is much more like keeping it from falling out :(

I mentioned Jaime on my first post! He's lovely. And I like him even more with a beard, strangely enough.

And Drogo is super badass, wtf. He only talked in two scenes, but damn those scenes.

And Robb > Jon. It is known.

Iain Glen, no. Nikolaj sure.

Drogo is still the hottest even though his character =/.

Also I bought this and should be doing it sometime this week:

41.jpeg
Crushed garnet? That's what I used to use on my hair. It's a lovely color. Remember, it'll always look a little more unnatural the first day and will settle more after a couple of washes, so don't freak out :p.

Crushed garnet? That's what I used to use on my hair. It's a lovely color. Remember, it'll always look a little more unnatural the first day and will settle more after a couple of washes, so don't freak out :p.

I freaked out the moment I saw it, it's calming down now and looking less wtf.

I don't know if any of you guys read manga but Ai Yazawa is finally off her Hiatus on Nana and I feel incredibly overwhelmed and fangirly right now. The avatar change was before I found out too, which is kind of spooky.

What does any of this mean.

Also I liked the previous avatar better. But I think it was because it was kinda dirty.

Top Bottom