• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

All I can think of is the couple of posts she made about not liking the moves to community?

It was a shitty move and Evil expects no discussion on it? Least he could is post the damn metrics. Or make the subscriptions easier to use. Or wait until the huge update whenever that is coming, if ever.

To be fair, Subscriptions are easy as hell to use. But yeah, it's a dumb decision to ban over discussion.

I didn't even notice the move until I checked OT tbh >< I spend too much time floating in my community subscriptions anyway, so it doesn't make much of a difference from my perspective. I can see why people would get frustrated though.

What the hell is shitty about community threads in the community forum?

It's just cluttering one part of the forum to another.

I don't like the subscriptions just because I end up of a list of so many, just like bookmarks. I;d rather it be integrated in some form. Like a sidebox with active ones. Kinda like the facebook live feed you get. I dunno how feasible that is with the forum software but moving on from an older format to a newer, more friendly user one would be better for building up the feeling of community.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I don't like the subscriptions just because I end up of a list of so many, just like bookmarks.

Can't you customize your subscriptions? Make specific folders for certain kinds of threads and move them there from the main subscriptions forum, and leave the main subscription forum for random threads you've posted in but aren't necessarily following regularly. It's not the most streamlined solution, but it's one possible option.

Can't you customize your subscriptions? Make specific folders for certain kinds of threads and move them there from the main subscriptions forum, and leave the main subscription forum for random threads you've posted in but aren't necessarily following regularly. It's not the most streamlined solution, but it's one possible option.

Yeah, I guess.
I'm so used to modern services that it seems a bit archaic.

Riggs

Banned
RIP enormous asshole

tumblr_m45axv5xfB1ruvn07o1_500.gif

Pau

So who's getting Animal Crossing >_>
I think when I started dating Kark I signed a paper somewhere that said I was obligated to get Animal Crossing.

I'm really excited though! I'm gonna be in NYC for it so I'm going to Nintendo World for the event. Hopefully I can get some goodies. :3

Nudull

Banned
I think when I started dating Kark I signed a paper somewhere that said I was obligated to get Animal Crossing.

I'm really excited though! I'm gonna be in NYC for it so I'm going to Nintendo World for the event. Hopefully I can get some goodies. :3

Neat. :3 Also, hi. XD

Emitan

Are we 3DS friends yet? I don't think we are.

0903-2762-7040

Get me some Animal Crossing goodies pls

Pau

Do you want to come with me? :D It's from 9 AM to 1 PM on Saturday, June 8th.

Neat. :3 Also, hi. XD
Hullo! C: Are you in NYC too? We could get a group together!

Are we 3DS friends yet? I don't think we are.

0903-2762-7040

Get me some Animal Crossing goodies pls
We are 3DS friends! I always see your cute Mii. :3

I'll try to get as many goodies as I can and try to spread the love! Hopefully they have a cool display set up.

Karkador

Banned
Do you want to come with me? :D It's from 9 AM to 1 PM on Saturday, June 8th.

Hullo! C: Are you in NYC too? We could get a group together!

We are 3DS friends! I always see your cute Mii. :3

I'll try to get as many goodies as I can and try to spread the love! Hopefully they have a cool display set up.

DDDDD: *jealousy rising*

Top Bottom