• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Atsumi

It's definitely not a female only thing but my experience in high school was mainly with bitchy girls. It was not a choice to only have male friends, but due to a combination of factors that's how it ended up. It's not as if I actively avoided girls because "girls are bitchy".

Yeah that thread about the guy pming someone's girlfriend on Facebook was pretty scary.

What?! That is scary. Do people honestly think that will get them laid?

You'd be surprised...

I don't think so. I've been e-stalked off here. Some other girls have gotten creepy pms and stalked on FB. Mario's girl isn't even the first. Many don't talk about it because they don't want to even acknowledge their stalker where they can read it.

Like I said. Watch what you post.

Atsumi

I don't think so. I've been e-stalked off here. Some other girls have gotten creepy pms and stalked on FB. Mario's girl isn't even the first. Many don't talk about it because they don't want to even acknowledge their stalker where they can read it.

Like I said. Watch what you post.

Oh yeah, I'm very careful not to directly link pictures or anything from Facebook, but yeah the internet can be a scary place. Sucks that anyone has to worry about that. :/

Kisaya

I'm not saying you did, but I know plenty of people who have done that and ended up with people snooping their profiles.

I think she means that even without linking from Facebook its easy nowadays to find someone :l

Anyway,

- "Let's play the question game ;)"
- bye!!!

Log4Girlz

TBH I feel male touching male is a dominance thing. Like when a guy comes up to me and puts his arm on my back it usually feels really condescending, like he might as well be patting me on the head and be all "Good job there, sport!" Most touching of guys I do is a bro hug and I can be doing that to dudes I barely know.

I feel the same way.

Tash

Oh yeah, I'm very careful not to directly link pictures or anything from Facebook, but yeah the internet can be a scary place. Sucks that anyone has to worry about that. :/

You should be careful about what kind of picture you post in general, not where you link them from only :)
It took me 10 minutes to find your facebook profile ;)

And damn I want cats again. I grew up with them but after moving to Greece and now to Norway we didn't have the option. Now we are moving into a new house we just bought at the start of July and I hope we can get two cats then :)
Maybe Maine Coons or Norwegian Forest cats

(sorry that post was inspired by the super cute adorable bunnies further up).

zon

You should be careful about what kind of picture you post in general, not where you link them from only :)
It took me 10 minutes to find your facebook profile ;)

And damn I want cats again. I grew up with them but after moving to Greece and now to Norway we didn't have the option. Now we are moving into a new house we just bought at the start of July and I hope we can get two cats then :)

First female member of Detective GAF?

Tash

Thinking this is totally relevant to GirlGaf: Hot guys and cats striking similar poses. Doesn't get better than that?

Some really good ones but this is probably my fav.
des-hommes-et-des-chatons-men-and-cats-1.jpg

Don't you live in Australia? If so, banning rabbits would make sense, as they're an invasive species there.

Yeah, but the British brought them over as a hunting animal anyway. They built a massive fence around my state to keep them out. It didn't work, but the "no rabbits" law remains :/ I grew up with bunnies, so its a little sad for me.

Just illustrating how freaking easy it is to track someone down on the inetz. I have no illusion about that. Call me Watson!

I have no idea where people would even start.

iirate

I'm in the same boat. I lived with cats for 17 years straight, moved into a new place with a no pets policy in September and underestimated how rough the withdrawal would be. I immediately started having nightmares about cats I used to have or live with, sometimes reliving their deaths, other times having them miraculously well again after a tragedy. In either situation, I'd wake up sobbing. I pretty much melt any time I do have with cats now(well, more so than I used to). Some of the outdoor cats that I've met in the area are SUPER sweet.

Lease is up in a couple of months and I'm finding two cats then for sure.

I have no idea where people would even start.

Same, fucking internet detectives -_-

A.E Suggs

The one difference I've noticed is girls are MORE likely to compliment each other on their looks than guys, I've tried to break that stereotype a bit, by complimenting the occasional friend for his looks or how they dressed, of course it may make people seem like I'm gay / bisexual or something, but I don't give a FUCK, and neither should most guys really. I mean shouldn't the greatest compliment you can get as a straight male be from a gay guy?

I used to think this at first but realized that would depend on the person. If the person in question only cares what a female thinks about his looks then being gay probably wouldn't mean much to them. From their eye's your gay so what would you know attitude usually comes up, well thats the impression I got from it throughout most of my life. As long as you only compliment clothing and not their face or anything to do with skin I don't find most guys have a problem with compliments.

Zoe

You know, there is something to be said about workplace etiquette and how you talk around your colleagues, but "there are women present"? Grow the fuck up. It's girls who say shit like that who are perpetuating the "us vs them" nonsense.

You know, there is something to be said about workplace etiquette and how you talk around your colleagues, but "there are women present"? Grow the fuck up. It's girls who say shit like that who are perpetuating the "us vs them" nonsense.

What was said that made that come up.

Tash

Hm? What are you referring to?

I used to think this at first but realized that would depend on the person. If the person in question only cares what a female thinks about his looks then being gay probably wouldn't mean much to them. From their eye's your gay so what would you know attitude usually comes up, well thats the impression I got from it throughout most of my life. As long as you only compliment clothing and not their face or anything to do with skin I don't find most guys have a problem with compliments.

24039875.jpg

Zoe

My guess would be something that came up at work maybe.

Yeah, the guy was totally in the wrong for blowing up and cussing at his team (getting himself fired), but the whole "Won't you think of the women?!" attitude towards cussing really bothers me. Don't censor yourself because someone's untainted ears can't possibly function after hearing a four-letter word, censor yourself because there are more conducive ways to handle yourself in the workplace.

Ashes

Banned
heads up Britain-eee folk, Times weekend supplement has a special section on feminism. If you guys and gals are interested. hot topic in recent times.

So... when do we get to post pics of hot guys and say borderline NSFW stuff regarding them?

Gaygaf has the monopoly yo

Cheer up:

1ZQP9Ct.gif

I need some time to come up with an inscrutably dirty tagline. Or more coffee.

And some other people.

As to the dying thing I'd rather not go crazy with unnatural colors. The best I can do is probably a deep red.

I think a dark mahogany brown would suit you well.

Top Bottom