• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

A.E Suggs

Haha don't worry I'm not. It's funny cause I never even considered the 20s being old, and then on my 20th birthday I literally found my first gray. What the hell!! xD

Not unusual, one of my cousin had one at 18. Maybe the beginning of life on his own made him worry alot about his future.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It's funny cause I never even considered the 20s being old, and then on my 20th birthday I literally found my first gray. What the hell!! xD

No real big, I started getting gray hairs in high school. I have considerably more now than the odd few back then, but it's still a very low percentage compared to the rest.

Me too.

Fortunately, in my case the "pull it out and you'll get three" old wives' tale doesn't seem to apply to me yet, more than a decade later...

Oh lordy I just referred to a part of my life as a decade. I'm old! Get it off me!

I pretty much only get white hair on the left side of my head, mostly my left eyebrow and the beginning of my hairline. The hairline is minimal but y left eyebrow is starting to evoke more salt and pepper :/ started at 18 and now 9 years later its gotten more than annoying.

Lately I've been feeling pretty old, especially at my new job at urban outfitters. Most sales associated there are 20 years old :(. At least it's only while I'm in school.

Emitan

My current job is giving me so much stress I'm going to look like this soon:

EBzlDLX.jpg

Tash

It's the green. It's flattering, I tell you!

Also, white or gray hair on guys is not an issue. A friend of mine was completely grey in his mid 20s and he looked awesome. George Clooney anyone?
I have not found any gray hair yet. Lucky I guess :)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
One more year ; ;

SOON. O_O

Cool, I'll be hitting up those places soon.

Let me know what you think!

Pfffffft, real women drink Scotch.
Whiskey breath is almost as bad as pickle breath.
The shit I put up with.

I was going to say "Kisaya's only 18?!" and then I remembered the drinking age in the US is ridiculous.

Bah. Whiskey is rather strong, though. I'm trying to learn more about it. In general I'm not a fan of liquors, though.

Ill! That cat is nasty I tell ya, Nasty! =0. On the other hand he's a pretty cool dude ;).

A brave, adorable hero, that Simon. :)

He is a real hero. :)

Crap, I feel old :/

Don't worry, Tash. Plenty of us in here are 30+.

LA Gaf should meet up here
http://www.yelp.com/biz/typhoon-restaurant-santa-monica

what say you, hpro?

Santa Monica, huh? So far for me... (I don't have a car). Does look kind of interesting, though. Hmmm...

Pau

Come back to NYC H.Pro so I can meet you in person and we can have a nice dinner with Kisaya and Tim Drake comics. ;-;

zon

Bah. Whiskey is rather strong, though. I'm trying to learn more about it. In general I'm not a fan of liquors, though.

First lesson:

The word 'whisky' is the name for this type of liquor everywhere in the world except the US and Ireland. Those two countries uses 'whiskey' instead.

Irish whiskey is generally very mild and easy to drink.

Scotland is probably the most well known country for producing whisky, they have Islay whisky, Highlands whisky, Lowlands whisky, Speyside whisky and one more I can't remember atm. The names describe which part of Scotland the distilleries are from. There are huge differences in taste among these different types, an Islay whisky is no where near the same taste experience as a Lowlands whisky for example.

I'd recommend trying out a Speyside whisky to start with. They are somewhere in between the strong smoky/peaty taste of Islay and the mild Lowlands whiskies. BenRiach Sherry Matured 12 yo is a good starting point and not too expensive. It has a very nice, slightly sweet taste to it thanks to being aged in sherry casks. My father loves it and it's his favourite. It's one of the best I've tasted too.

lexi

Banned
I'm subbed to this thread but it's like when I'm out with friends and there's never a lull in the conversation for me to add something.

I'll try harder!

soepje

I went to see star trek today. I´m starting to see where Fiction´s interest for Cumberbatch is coming from. He´s sexy in some strange sort of way. I´d still pick Quinto over him though :p

Pau

I went to see star trek today. I´m starting to see where Fiction´s interest for Cumberbatch is coming from. He´s sexy in some strange sort of way. I´d still pick Quinto over him though :p
I went to see it with my boyfriend and he left the movie with a new crush. :/

Fiction keep your man away from my man! :mad:

Top Bottom