• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

es4Dp.png

Hahahaha, dat avatar

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Not Matthew Vaughn's best work, I liked James McAvoy's performance though. I mostly blame 20th Century Fox, why anyone works with them is beyond me.

He was alright, I guess I'm just too used to seeing Patrick Stewart as Xavier.

I prefer a handsome face over huge pecs and biceps! I don't want my guys to have bigger boobs than me. :lol

I find this guy extremely handsome, or at least I used to pre-Vampire Diaries days, he was sooo hot in Lost!

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Yup, I'm a face person too. If you have beautiful eyes and a nice smile then I'm good. :>

me, too. i'm actually not a fan of really big muscular guys. i like sorta regular-build guys, a bit of muscle or toned is definitely okay though.

i like a face that can be both cute and hot :D oh, and epic hair doesn't hurt either! one of my latest crushes is andrew garfield and he fits that bill perfectly! yum~

Leeness

I can't believe I forgot Hugh Jackman. <3

Also agree with Andrew Garfield, cloud!

AND agree with Devo about John Rhys Meyers eyes. Goddamn they are blue blue blue.

CleverGirl

Neo Member
Is that Matthew McConaughey on the right? Dude's always been overrated. In fact most "hottest male celebs" are so boring.

Oh yeah Matthew McConaughey is not the best part of that movie. For sure its Mr. True Blood (I have no idea what his name is.)

Anti-Monitor as for your lack of Magic Mike...

9048438.jpg

Leeness

Oh, and I know he will forever get a bad rap because of Twilight, but I rather like Robert Pattinson. He's decent looking when not pale as a sheet with ugly yellow eyes. And he's pretty endearing, and trolls Twilight during the press run ups to the movies.

CleverGirl

Neo Member
Billie you are correct! He's adorable.
a-eye-candy-david-tennant-22.jpg

Robert Pattinson is definitely good looking but I don't like anybody who doesn't like their fans. Sure they can be frickin nuts, but without them he would have to actually act in good movies, which I am not sure he is capable of doing. Thinking you're too good for your fans is douchebag-ish.

CleverGirl

Neo Member
So I am currently being consumed by a site called Polyvore where people can make clothing collections from clothes offered on the site. I am browsing through one member's collection, her collection is called companionclothes, and I am in love with it. All of her collections are inspired by scifi/fantasy characters or places. I know that there are many websites like this (Console to Closet for video games). I'm just wondering if anybody else is as enchanted with these sites as I am.

So I am currently being consumed by a site called Polyvore where people can make clothing collections from clothes offered on the site. I am browsing through one member's collection, her collection is called companionclothes, and I am in love with it. All of her collections are inspired by scifi/fantasy characters or places. I know that there are many websites like this (Console to Closet for video games). I'm just wondering if anybody else is as enchanted with these sites as I am.

I'll check this out. Sounds good.

Also, Pattinson totally killed this. We need some more gladiators and stuff.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
nooooo party crashed :'(

i shall rectify this by throwing a sleepover, you ladies are all invited. we shall stay up into the wee hours and giggle about these hotties while eating ice cream

and pillow fights, of course

Opiate

You gonna shut down every hot girl thread on the spot then?

I have done precisely that for quite some time. And you were a part of it, so you should know. You can talk about sexuality and men and any other topic, just be an adult about it, please. If you'd like to giggle like schoolgirls, it sounds like Cloudwalking's sleepover is the place to be; we're trying to elevate the discourse on GAF in general, and have been trying to do so for some time. If you have any questions please PM me or another moderator. Thanks.

I have done precisely that for quite some time. And you were a part of it, so you should know.

Yeah well they get to 4 some odd pages these days. We had how many posts? Not bothering to PM, any objectification or appreciation of man parts gets shut down so much more quickly it's bullshit.

Opiate

Yeah well they get to 4 some odd pages these days. We had how many posts?

Many do not. Some of them do, if we don't happen to be around. I happened to be reading this thread because my girlfriend is sitting next to me posting in it. This is not a conspiracy. I'll ask again that you PM me or another moderator if you have questions.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Many do not. Some of them do, if we don't happen to be around. I happened to be reading this thread because my girlfriend is sitting next to me posting in it. This is not a conspiracy. I'll ask again that you PM me or another moderator if you have questions.

i have a question... is the issue with the pics with too much skin or is it the objectification of men as a whole that is the problem? can we post, like, non-shirtless guys? can we admire a pretty face or male beauty in general? just a bit unclear to me.

edit: i'm going to sleep now so if i don't reply that's why :)

i have a question... is the issue with the pics with too much skin or is it the objectification of men as a whole that is the problem? can we post, like, non-shirtless guys? can we admire a pretty face or male beauty in general? just a bit unclear to me.

edit: i'm going to sleep now so if i don't reply that's why :)

Nah, we just have to get the guys to participate at the Olympics as hurdlers. Then we can get 15 page threads for them.

So, convincing them will be the first activity of the sleepover. Who has their numbers.

Top Bottom