• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Swamped

Banned
I adore TakeSomeCrime! He was the one to lead me to Electroswing way back when. Can't remember how i found him any more, i think i searched 'Cat Dance' on Youtube or something. But now he dances to a variety of music genres.

So, I was just chilling at a house party the other day, chatting to some random dude and we struck up a conversation about music and video games, guy seemed nice enough! As we got to talking he told me he'd came here with his girlfriend who was off chatting to some other people in the kitchen. Had a good long chat for about an hour and I went to the toilet, as I came out I got confronted by none other than his girlfriend who threatened me if I didn't stay away from his boyfriend, so I didn't chat to him the rest of the night as per her request, I didn't want any trouble to happen at my friends housewarming party with her family around! The next day I get about half a dozen texts from some random number hurling abuse at me, calling me a skank and a man-stealer, presumably from the guy's girlfriend. I never gave him my phone number so I wonder how the hell she got a hold of it!

This is like, the fourth of fifth time this year somebodies acted hostile towards me because I was chatting to a guy. Some people are really fucking insecure about their partners talking to other people. Yeesh!

Terrorblot

So, I was just chilling at a house party the other day, chatting to some random dude and we struck up a conversation about music and video games, guy seemed nice enough! As we got to talking he told me he'd came here with his girlfriend who was off chatting to some other people in the kitchen. Had a good long chat for about an hour and I went to the toilet, as I came out I got confronted by none other than his girlfriend who threatened me if I didn't stay away from his boyfriend, so I didn't chat to him the rest of the night as per her request, I didn't want any trouble to happen at my friends housewarming party with her family around! The next day I get about half a dozen texts from some random number hurling abuse at me, calling me a skank and a man-stealer, presumably from the guy's girlfriend. I never gave him my phone number so I wonder how the hell she got a hold of it!

This is like, the fourth of fifth time this year somebodies acted hostile towards me because I was chatting to a guy. Some people are really fucking insecure about their partners talking to other people. Yeesh!

Grosssss. People are awful, I'm sorry.

Damn! I'm sorry you had to go through that that. Yeah, I don't how she got it. If the party was at your friend's possibly someone else you knew there could've gave it to her.

just the pill. I also just switched to another kind, so maybe that is the reason idk.

Yeeeeeeesssss very much likely.

I had to give up on BC entirely because of all the awful side effects I ended up having and each pill/method had different effects. Ortho tri cyclen made me really nauseous and gave me acne like I've never had before in my life.

To my body, the stuff is like poison.

olympia

that is some bullshit jjj. sorry to hear that

i took orto tri cyclin and it gave me amazing skin but also the worlds worst mood swings

Media

I only ever used the shot like, twice, and it sucked hard. But then I was married and had difficulty getting pregnant and then had it all removed. Yay for having it all removed!

No periods is a huge plus, and all the sex without worry...yay. /brag

JJJ, that sucks. I hate people that are stupidly jealous. It seems like some folk like to over-react in order to like 'prove' how much they love their SO, like their actions can't or something.

Damn! I'm sorry you had to go through that that. Yeah, I don't how she got it. If the party was at your friend's possibly someone else you knew there could've gave it to her.

Grosssss. People are awful, I'm sorry.

Joke's on her though! My friend's boyfriend gave me his steam and battlenet handles! We're gonna be playing Dark Souls III and Overwatch next week. Apparently she hates games so it's a double whammy for me!

pFOWAh9.gif

Shit, so my friend just dropped off a care package!

DHS2laP.png

It's like he wants me to gain weight and lose my job! He's been giving me all sorts of sugary shit lately, I wonder if he's a chubby chaser and he's trying to fatten me up haha!

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Yay, passed my kendo grading examination! Failed it last year, but I did soooo much better this time, it went pretty well and I'm very happy all that training paid off, between this and the amazing Japan trip last month. 2016 didn't suck that bad after all?

olympia

Yay, passed my kendo grading examination! Failed it last year, but I did soooo much better this time, it went pretty well and I'm very happy all that training paid off, between this and the amazing Japan trip last month. 2016 didn't suck that bad after all?

congrats dude

also, i didn't know you went to japan! that's awesome. I'm going in april. what city? what did you do there?

Media

So many Gratz. Enjoy your victory!

Why would you lose your job for eating cookies?

I work as an aerobics instructor, teaching advanced classes full time so I got to keep my figure to be able to keep doing my job effectively and represent the company, I've been slacking a bit with my diet regime lately so these cookies don't exactly help! Haha! I don't want to gain too much weight, luckily I've been doing 2 hours excercise daily during my time off to compensate and I offloaded most of the cookies onto my brothers anyway.

Congrats!

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I really like my new leggings! ��

Those are super cute!!! I want them for myself!

That is so awesome! Congratulations!

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Thanks everyone <3

congrats dude

also, i didn't know you went to japan! that's awesome. I'm going in april. what city? what did you do there?
I was mostly in Osaka for kendo reasons, though I did a day trip to Kyoto one time too since it's not too far by train, and I also went on a day trip to Koyasan (a really cool pilgrimage site in the mountains, it's gorgeous). I wish I could have seen more in Kyoto, it's an amazing and beautiful place. The tournament itself was in Mimasaka, a small but really beautiful countryside town that's considered the birthplace of Miyamoto Musashi (a famous samurai).

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
That's awesome. I miss Japan a lot. I lived there from 2005 to 2008, I worked in Yokosuka, lived in Ikego.

Zaphrynn

I've been to Tokyo, but I really want to go to Okinawa! My bro lived there for two years (air force), but I never had the time or money to visit >=[

Love those tights, Leeness. I'm obsessed with awesome tights. Black Milk tights are my Achilles heel. I actively avoid that site because of it >_>;

And congrats again, Morrigan!

Platy

That's awesome. I miss Japan a lot. I lived there from 2005 to 2008, I worked in Yokosuka, lived in Ikego.

was it good ?

Japan sounds like the kind of place that is awesome to make a trip to ... but shitty to live.

Like they are very xenophobic, sexist, homophobic and everything shitty

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
was it good ?

Japan sounds like the kind of place that is awesome to make a trip to ... but shitty to live.

Like they are very xenophobic, sexist, homophobic and everything shitty
I loved it. I never experienced anything negative and learning the language really opened up a lot of doors.

However I will say that a lot of my nonwhitev friends had a lot more problems than I did.

Kisaya

Dear GirlGAF... what's a good makeup brush brand/set? Trying to be proactive about better makeup appliance without hurting my wallet too much.

Malyse

Friends!

Let's stage a coup. :O

Moana tonight!

The coup starts after I watch it :3
As long as we're talking leggings, I love Bombsheller. Creators put their designs up, and Bombsheller prints, sews, and ships them on demand from their shop in Seattle.

If you're in the neighborhood, they're running a sample sale on Saturday, 25-50% off. :)

Me in my fave #UnicornVsDragon:

y3m8kfllt9yj_-UqTT_UvsiMHrBuKNyqpUyAydByESHQpszGgHP75hhwm-6kkqSKsQnrq2d3NA9HIMA-rsbwZrhiLrqbxxWHfARUCTgnCdRq-saAJGOA355FBedvW5QNQXR1nHz9sInlCgpWGvx2mghHpmKLmZpyimhE3utL2-wVu0

Can I just say how much I love on demand manufacturing? That's my favorite recent-ish innovation in stuff.

As long as we're talking leggings, I love Bombsheller. Creators put their designs up, and Bombsheller prints, sews, and ships them on demand from their shop in Seattle.

If you're in the neighborhood, they're running a sample sale on Saturday, 25-50% off. :)

Me in my fave #UnicornVsDragon:

y3m8kfllt9yj_-UqTT_UvsiMHrBuKNyqpUyAydByESHQpszGgHP75hhwm-6kkqSKsQnrq2d3NA9HIMA-rsbwZrhiLrqbxxWHfARUCTgnCdRq-saAJGOA355FBedvW5QNQXR1nHz9sInlCgpWGvx2mghHpmKLmZpyimhE3utL2-wVu0

i was looking at these all like alllllright I'll pull the trigger.

Until I saw the price. :(((

Guys. I miss shorts and flip flops. I miss them like... a lot.

Malyse

Counting down the minutes.

Minutes are up.
Might have to take my niece to see this. Hope she loves it as much as me so I have an excuse to see it over and over again.

I think Moana might have displaced Belle as best princess.
Not a real spoiler, but tagging just 'cause
There were a lot more action set pieces than I expected.

Leeness

Minutes are up.
Might have to take my niece to see this. Hope she loves it as much as me so I have an excuse to see it over and over again.

I think Moana might have displaced Belle as best princess.
Not a real spoiler, but tagging just 'cause
There were a lot more action set pieces than I expected.

:D yay. So excited to see it next week.

Elle_

Neo Member
Those are super awesome, but wow at the price!

i was looking at these all like alllllright I'll pull the trigger.

Until I saw the price. :(((

Yeah, designers get to set the price above the shop's base price and it can get a bit steep. I usually wait for sales and discount codes. Their sample sales are pretty good, too--selling off the existing stock they use for photo shoots and shows. That's how I got that pair.

I love winter. Everyone is so much more stylish. And the days are much shorter.

B...b...I like longer days.

I like to think I'm stylish all year round :p

I just hate being cold. I'm one of those girls who's cold all the time even when other people are comfortable so you imagine when it's ACTUALLY cold I just want to roll into a ball in front of a heat vent.

Dear GirlGAF... what's a good makeup brush brand/set? Trying to be proactive about better makeup appliance without hurting my wallet too much.

you might wanna check out e.l.f. ...they have some nice stuff in general that's also super cheap. they also have a bunch of brushes I believe

Top Bottom