• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Ezalc

That dancing thread made me want to ask something. Now this isn't in regards to grinding, but like dancing just in general I guess, in a dancing Spanish music way where you have to hold the hand of the other person or whatever. Is it creepy to get a girl by the hand and start dancing with her if she's out on the dance floor dancing alone (and doesn't like shoo you away or something)? I always thought it was an alright thing to do.

That dancing thread made me want to ask something. Now this isn't in regards to grinding, but like dancing just in general I guess, in a dancing Spanish music way where you have to hold the hand of the other person or whatever. Is it creepy to get a girl by the hand and start dancing with her if she's out on the dance floor dancing alone (and doesn't like shoo you away or something)? I always thought it was an alright thing to do.

Is it ever ok to just grab a girl and put your hands on her?

Ask first, even if it's a cursory "wanna spin?" head gesture.

Nah, not accusing. I just approach the question from a different angle than you seem to be. Either way, ask, then go nuts.

Dancing's more fun with a willing partner anyway.

A proper gentleman will ask. Eye contact or tap on the shoulder to get her attention. A proper lady will generally give one dance and if she likes you will continue, if she doesn't like you as a partner all you get is that one dance.

Ezalc

A proper gentleman will ask. Eye contact or tap on the shoulder to get her attention. A proper lady will generally give one dance and if she likes you will continue, if she doesn't like you as a partner all you get is that one dance.

This isn't something like, a waltz. It's still club music, but not grinding.

Platy

Is it ever ok to just grab a girl and put your hands on her?

Ask first, even if it's a cursory "wanna spin?" head gesture.

Read that as "Wanna spin head" gesture

XDKsF.gif

My body is craving vitamins so badly. I've eatten like shit these last few days. What I wouldn't give for a nice fruit salad these days. Stupid fall weather and lack of good fruit.

Finally got some new shoes in the mail today, cant wait to wear them next time I go out!
Bamboo brand "Ru-Stick with me Bootie" These are so awesome! The plaid part can also flip up, revealing the brown of the shoes, I love shoes that have many looks.

Blizz Lemon Boot

Now I'm just waiting for the ups person, they have my other two:
I got both colors, hopefully I'll hate one so I can return it to save some cash :( There is also a brown that I want badly but they are sold out.
Poetic License Women's Most Wanted Boot
Edit: I ended up deciding on keeping both...

I definitely have a spending problem, but they were each 20% off with a coupon!

Ive been trying not to purchase these, but god, I love them so much:
Versa - Yellow
Shoe Republic

A.E Suggs

Finally got some new shoes in the mail today, cant wait to wear them next time I go out!
Bamboo brand "Ru-Stick with me Bootie" These are so awesome! The plaid part can also flip up, revealing the brown of the shoes, I love shoes that have many looks.

Blizz Lemon Boot

Now I'm just waiting for the ups person, they have my other two:
I got both colors, hopefully I'll hate one so I can return it to save some cash :( There is also a brown that I want badly but they are sold out.
Poetic License Women's Most Wanted Boot
Edit: I ended up deciding on keeping both...

I definitely have a spending problem, but they were each 20% off with a coupon!

Ive been trying not to purchase these, but god, I love them so much:
Versa - Yellow
Shoe Republic

Well now I know just what to get my ex for christmas, provided I can find the actual size of her feet. Guess I can grab some for my sister as well.

Well now I know just what to get my ex for christmas, provided I can find the actual size of her feet. Guess I can grab some for my sister as well.

The poetic license shoes were awesome. At first I was extremely hesitant, until I flipped the top down and fell in love. There's also a brown camel colored one that I'm tempted to eventually buy. I also LOVE their Backlash shoe, I plan on getting them in blue, purple, and red. Their shoe boxes are super unique as well, actually keepin the boxes and using them as shelves stacked up.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Wish I could take full length photos of these, but the set up of my room (and lack of real camera) don't allow for it:

newdress1.jpg

newdress2.jpg

Also notice: cat.

Do not notice: mess.

Platy

The second pic pose makes it looks like that the camera cut the books that you are holding in your head like a Miss or a Princess

A.E Suggs

The poetic license shoes were awesome. At first I was extremely hesitant, until I flipped the top down and fell in love. There's also a brown camel colored one that I'm tempted to eventually buy. I also LOVE their Backlash shoe, I plan on getting them in blue, purple, and red. Their shoe boxes are super unique as well, actually keepin the boxes and using them as shelves stacked up.

I love all of them I think they all might look good on her. I can actually afford them all but I don't wanna spoil either of them to much. If I get the blue though I'd have to make sure to by something to go with them and i'd be lost in that department.

The second pic pose makes it looks like that the camera cut the books that you are holding in your head like a Miss or a Princess

I'm gonna have to run this post by Brazil gaf, it could be code for something sinister.

Lissar, I really like the top of the first dress! I wish I had the body for that sort of top :( Totally jealous!

I love all of them I think they all might look good on her. I can actually afford them all but I don't wanna spoil either of them to much. If I get the blue though I'd have to make sure to by something to go with them and i'd be lost in that department.
If you dont want to spoil them, feel free to buy me the brown pair of poetic licence boots! :p If you order those shoes, I'd go to Onlineshoes.com. They have a 20% off coupon. Keep in mind their return/exchange policy is a huge pain. For an exchange you have to purchase a new pair first then ship off the returning pair.

Top Bottom