• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Haha. I'm ok with this. Like I said, would be embarrassing.

Plus I suck at beginning conversations :X

Edit: Holy shit dev. I still haven't managed once with this guy

Lucian Cat

It has happened on 2 separate occasions with my ex. Tried the same position with the new guy. I get really close but it just doesnt want to.

And yeah we try plenty of different positions, none have really set me over the edge though

Lucian Cat

Oh yeah definitely. But he's only managed to get me off once. It really sucks. He knows what he's doing for the most part, he just has to get accustomed to what my body needs instead on going gung ho into everything which kinda kills things

Lucian Cat

With his finger, yeah. it really kills things when he's trying to get me off. Sometimes he'll do it gently, but then goes hard after a little bit. And while also eating me out, it just doesnt work very well

Yeah I'm not really keen on finger stuff. I mean it can work but it just tends to feel not as nice. Anyway it's late I'll pick this up in the morning.

Yeah I'm not really keen on finger stuff. I mean it can work but it just tends to feel not as nice. Anyway it's late I'll pick this up in the morning.
I'm kinda paranoid about getting scratched or something, which makes it hard to get comfortable. Combined with oral though it's pretty great.

Platy

I'm sorry Platy, but I have no idea what you are saying.

1ghQw.jpg

Girls get 'Princess Prep' training in London

and .. barbie

Guys have the ramming mentality even with fingers. You have to be gentler. Use them as if you were telling someone to get over here.

I've luckily never had this happen aside once or twice Most guys I've slept with were pretty gentle.The get over here motion does nothing for me, in fact, its more of an annoyance. Fingernails are the worst though.

I've luckily never had this happen aside once or twice Most guys I've slept with were pretty gentle.The get over here motion does nothing for me, in fact, its more of an annoyance. Fingernails are the worst though.
Well, depends from person to person, obviously.

If I'm with a guy I really don't want him to use his fingers that much, however. I want him to use what I don't have or what I'm too far away to use.

My first time, a few years ago, I did that. The girl told me to stop pretty quickly.
At least she told you. There's a lot of girls who don't say anything.

That is my technique as well. They call me... Scorpion.

Yeah I had that on mind. Couldn't resist.

So GirlGAF, most hardcore thing you've done?

Sex wise? I wouldnt even know what is considered hardcore anymore, everything seems fairly tame to me, unless its illegal. One persons rim job is another persons bondage is another persons threesome. Pretty open about sex and willing to do anything aside from a 3rd party member. Evrything I've wanted to do I've done, but I wouldn't say any of it was hardcore, but I think thats more in the eye of the beholder. Went through an extremely violent/fucked up sexual experience in 2006 and ever since then everything has seemed fairly mild.

Edit:Now if we're talking about non sex stuff. I still dont know. I dealt with a lot of weird medical stuff with my mom, dated a micropenis, openbleeder, amputee for 4-5 years and would regularly watch my friends to make sure they wouldn't overdose when shooting up coke and klonopin

Is all this even kosher with the Google overlords?

I think we all know Opiate will show up randomly and ruin the fun, why ruin it ourselves?

Sex wise? I wouldnt even know what is considered hardcore anymore, everything seems fairly tame to me, unless its illegal. One persons rim job is another persons bondage is another persons threesome. Pretty open about sex and willing to do anything aside from a 3rd party member. Evrything I've wanted to do I've done, but I wouldn't say any of it was hardcore, but I think thats more in the eye of the beholder. Went through an extremely violent/fucked up sexual experience in 2006 and ever since then everything has seemed fairly mild.

Why not a 3rd party member?

Nothing, yet.

Yeah I'm a nun too.

Why not a 3rd party member?
No interest. I'm pretty demisexual, so unless I've fallen for their personality, i'm not interested in sex with them. I dont think I can mentally handle a third person, man or woman, too much going on. I've been invited to quite a few threesomes, always turned them down, no interest.

Also added an edit to my previous post if we're talking non sexual, though the amputated micro penis open bleeder may count for sexual...lost my virginity to that :/

Platy

Once sleeping at the university dorms I wake up at the middle of the night and had to cross the living room to get to the bathroom .. and there was a lesbian threesome happening there.

I walked, used the bathroom and came back to sleep =P

Oh .. and once I went to a gothic metal show with a bright red shirt ! =D

...meh =/

leadbelly

Banned
Edit:Now if we're talking about non sex stuff. I still dont know. I dealt with a lot of weird medical stuff with my mom, dated a micropenis, openbleeder, amputee for 4-5 years and would regularly watch my friends to make sure they wouldn't overdose when shooting up coke and klonopin

Okay, you've edited this post, but I am still a little confused by it. I was wondering if it was some weird kind of code language. :p

What form does a micropenis openbleeder amputee take?

I once dated a guy with klippel trenaunay webber syndrome, due to the syndrome he had to have his right leg and a testicle amputated as a baby. Also because of it, his remaining testicle was enlarged, about the size of a melon, covering his penis to the point that only an inch was exposed when erect. On top of that, due to the disease and he fact that he was extreme unhygienic, his teeth were yellow/brown spotted, his hair was greasy, and he smelled of blood all the time due to not washing every day. That wasn't even what made the sex bad, he wasn't willing to give as much as he wanted to receive. Pretty much like fucking a sac of potatoes and even then, you can at least eat the potatoes afterwards.

And that's how I lost my virginity and 5 years of my life. The decisions you make relationship wise when you're still in high school...
Normally I'd sound like a total jerk for mentioning all of that, but he had the worst personality, the biggest jerk I've ever met, not to mention spineless. Let's just say that after we broke up (still very much friends at the time) I was in a life or death situation, he was the only person I could get in contact with and he hung up because he didn't want to wake up his roommate by coming to get me.

My first time's penis was so small (read my initial post earlier in the thread) that it didn't even break my hymen. :( it wasn't until 5 years later with my next partner did it break. :/ even then It wasn't as bad. Though my second partner Wasn't that great either, he was more interested by dragon ball z that was on the television than the actual sex and he was on top.

The low standards girls have in high school...

Top Bottom