• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

leadbelly

Banned
The low standards girls have in high school...

I'm at a loss. As I read what you had to say, I thought it was really admirable that you were able to look beyond his physical appearance. Yet, it turns out he had a pretty terrible personality anyway. It's still admirable though.

Considering his physical state, you'd think he would try his upmost to at least come across as a nice human being.

It's ok. I'm with a totally gorgeous Russian engineer now. It only took 7 years after highschool.
All's well as ends better, then. Congrats on your hunk.

Well it's all just been pretty conventional sex thus far. The last couple nights though it's been pretty cray I guess though.
I'm going to have to say you peg TD again? Come on gurl. This was your idea.

I'm at a loss. As I read what you had to say, I thought it was really admirable that you were able to look beyond his physical appearance. Yet, it turns out he had a pretty terrible personality anyway. It's still admirable though.

Considering his physical state, you'd think he would try his upmost to at least come across as a nice human being.

Maybe he was very bitter because of that.

Maybe he was very bitter because of that.
He was extremely bitter, but he loved complaining. There was experimental surgery he could've gotten for his testicle for years and I kept pushing him and pushing him but he never did. Only a few years after I left him did he get it. He's still not over me, I get random texts from random numbers every once and a while telling me how rich he is now and how much weight he lost (he isnt and hasnt).

Leadbelly like i said before, low standards in highschool. I would've dated any guy who liked me :(

He was extremely bitter, but he loved complaining. There was experimental surgery he could've gotten for his testicle for years and I kept pushing him and pushing him but he never did. Only a few years after I left him did he get it. He's still not over me, I get random texts from random numbers every once and a while telling me how rich he is now and how much weight he lost (he isnt and hasnt).

Damn. That has got to be annoying. Glad you are in a better place!

Leadbelly like i said before, low standards in highschool. I would've dated any guy who liked me :(
Damn. How often?

You have to tell us about your boyfriend now. We don't want this thread becoming depressing again, do we?

Damn. How often?

You have to tell us about your boyfriend now. We don't want this thread becoming depressing again, do we?

About every 4-6 months.

Oh his penis is amazing, perfect size. Met him on tinychat (he's a gaffer). I moved from New Orleans to Massachusetts in February and he moved in with me. Very romantic and cooks me breakfast in bed on the weekend. Just had our year anniversary. So yeah, pretty good. Of course there are cultural differences sometimes, especially with his family. He isnt a citizen yet, but he has his green card, so I'm not worried about him marrying me for it. Overall pretty sweet deal.

About every 4-6 months.

Oh his penis is amazing, perfect size. Met him on tinychat (he's a gaffer). I moved from New Orleans to Massachusetts in February and he moved in with me. Very romantic and cooks me breakfast in bed on the weekend. Just had our year anniversary. So yeah, pretty good. Of course there are cultural differences sometimes, especially with his family. He isnt a citizen yet, but he has his green card, so I'm not worried about him marrying me for it. Overall pretty sweet deal.

So... I guess asking who it is is out of the question?

So what's the most hardcore thing you two have done.

Awww, good for you Arsenic.

Thanks but I assume a lot of people date idiots and losers when they are younger. We make stupid mistakes as kids to become a better adult :)

So... I guess asking who it is is out of the question?

So what's the most hardcore thing you two have done.

RobertM.
I actually dont do much hardcore stuff with him. When I was with others, I did tons of more extreme stuff, I think it was because I wasnt actually interested in the guy, so I was trying anything to make things interesting by doing something more wild. With him, normal sex is amazing, so much chemistry, no real want for any sort of sex toys (vibrators excluded)or heavy bondage.

leadbelly

Banned

I see. I can understand that really.

In the UK we have a first school, middle school, and high school. You start high school at 13 years old. In middle school I didn't really know if I was attractive or not. At that age I was pretty shy around girls and didn't really know how to communicate with them or express my feelings. I would do stupid things like kick them (lol). That basically meant I was interested in her. I was also pretty immature. It didn't go down well particularly. I remember occasionally some girl would turn around say things like, "they wouldn't go out with me" when the question was asked by others joking around. I kind of felt like I wasn't that attractive really. It seemed odd when a girl seemed genuinely interested in me. I didn't really know how to take it. Is she just being friendly or does she really fancy me? Never that clear to me.

Even at the start of high school I was a little uncertain about myself. Seems strange looking back at it now because some pretty attractive girls were interested in me in high school. Around the age of 15 I sort of cottoned on to the fact that, yes, some girls are indeed attracted to me. lol

RobertM.
I actually dont do much hardcore stuff with him. When I was with others, I did tons of more extreme stuff, I think it was because I wasnt actually interested in the guy, so I was trying anything to make things interesting by doing something more wild. With him, normal sex is amazing, so much chemistry, no real want for any sort of sex toys (vibrators excluded)or heavy bondage.

Interesting. I've always wondered about this. Like doing more extreme/wild stuff with one partner as compared to the other. In my case when that happens, I feel slightly offended. It is a more of an ego thing. Like why not me as well?

I can be fragile like that haha.

Yeah I'm pretty content with normal stuff right now. Plus changing up positions is always nice. We're at that point where we pretty much know likes/dislikes and each other's bodies so we can just fall into bed and fuck around for hours without getting uncomfortable.

Interesting. I've always wondered about this. Like doing more extreme/wild stuff with one partner as compared to the other. In my case when that happens, I feel slightly offended. It is a more of an ego thing. Like why not me as well?

Well if the reason is "Cuz you're so much better than them I don't need to find anything else" ...

I'm pretty vanilla :p but its great so I'm happy. We were doing cam stuff while we were long distance but I don't know if that counts as non-vanilla, lol.

Well you can say you've done stuff I haven't. I'd say non-vanilla.

I also have a weird sort of insecurity as well...my gf says that some of her other partners weren't even able to get her to finish...which seems really strange to me because I always get her off so easily (sometimes several times before I even finish)....so it's like, is she just telling me this to make me feel better about myself as opposed to her other partners? I believe her of course but there is that nagging bit of insecurity.

I also have a weird sort of insecurity as well...my gf says that some of her other partners weren't even able to get her to finish...which seems really strange to me because I always get her off so easily (sometimes several times before I even finish)....so it's like, is she just telling me this to make me feel better about myself as opposed to her other partners? I believe her of course but there is that nagging bit of insecurity.

It could also be she trusts you more. For me how much I get off is about how much I relax and trust my partner not to hurt me. And if you clench more and are nervous you're more likely to feel uncomfortable rather than feel good.

Well you can say you've done stuff I haven't. I'd say non-vanilla.
I will wear it as a badge of honour.

What's a good way to figure out what hairstyle will look good on you? I want something short...

Ask the hairdresser. I'd been getting my hair cut with layers for years and then last time I asked "What do you think would look good?" and he told me my hair was too thick and wavy for layers to work with my face.

leadbelly

Banned
What's a good way to figure out what hairstyle will look good on you? I want something short...

Cut it! Then wear a hat for a month because it is so embarrassing.

I pretty much shave my hair off because it is easier. There is a certain length where it looks best though. I used to have long hair at one point, but it is thick and wavy, and used to stick in like one position when it was really windy and look a total mess. lol

It was annoying when that happened. I would catch a glimpse of it in a window or something and think, "what a fucking mess!". Then spend time trying to straighten it out. When it gets to a certain length it is sort of loose curly.

I dunno, I think that even when you trust your partner, spicing things up can be good. Not because it helps you get off just because... I dunno, it turns you on?

Like using handcuffs or high heels or... food and stuff. I understand why more partners would be a problem but it's one I really really don't get.

I dunno, I think that even when you trust your partner, spicing things up can be good. Not because it helps you get off just because... I dunno, it turns you on?

Like using handcuffs or high heels or... food and stuff. I understand why more partners would be a problem but it's one I really really don't get.

Haven't felt the need to get kinky yet. Just been doin' the reg penis -> vag. Feels good enough right now and it's pretty regular.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
My sex life is pretty vanilla too. I mean we do tons of different positions and whatnot but nothing really out of the ordinary.
He has started pulling my hair and choking me a bit which is fun. He also wants me to scratch him so hard he welts. So I guess there's that

My sex life is pretty vanilla too. I mean we do tons of different positions and whatnot but nothing really out of the ordinary.
He has started pulling my hair and choking me a bit which is fun. He also wants me to scratch him so hard he welts. So I guess there's that
Nothing odd about that. Nope.

Okay fiiiiiine girls. So you haven't done anything too extraordinary. Other than Shan.

What would you like to do? Fantasies and stuff. If you could ask your partner like 3 things and he couldn't refuse what would they be? Why haven't you tried to convince them?

And Devo if you say again "Just regular stuff" I'm upgrading myself to Batman and you get demoted to Robin.

Yeah been getting the hair tug too. Also leaving the panties on even while fucking seems to be a new thing.

Okay fiiiiiine girls. So you haven't done anything too extraordinary. Other than Shan.

What would you like to do? Fantasies and stuff. If you could ask your partner like 3 things and he couldn't refuse what would they be? Why haven't you tried to convince them?

And Devo if you say again "Just regular stuff" I'm upgrading myself to Batman and you get demoted to Robin.

I've already done cam stuff =p/

Emitan

Oooh... It says square faces are good!

If you have a square face, consider yourself lucky. Some of the most famous faces in the past and today (think Keira Knightley, Gwyneth Paltrow, Demi Moore and Helena Christensen) have a strong, angular jawlines and I read once a famous photographer claim that square faces photograph the best. Women with strong angular features tend to age well.

Lucian Cat

Nothing odd about that. Nope.
he and his ex used to cut themselves for fun during sex. He wants me to do that. I don't think I could handle that. So scratching and hair pulling will do for now haha.

Yeah been getting the hair tug too. Also leaving the panties on even while fucking seems to be a new thing.

I've already done cam stuff =p/

Oh I used to do the panties on thing with an ex, that was kinda fun. Everyone else just likes to rip them off.
Never done cam stuff but have taken very dirty photos. Ooh I should do that today while he's at work.

Lucian Cat

In my defense I have no one to do it with.

And how is the choking and hair pulling we're talking about here?
:(

Hair pulling is actually really fun. No ones ever done it to me before. I've always been the giver. He just yanks my head around when I'm on top to molest my neck or shove his tongue down my throat.

And we're only just getting into the choking. He put his arm around my throat one night while doing me from behind and it felt great so I said he should do it more often
Edit: my bad for the double post but I'm on my phone and quoting is annoying

Oh I used to do the panties on thing with an ex, that was kinda fun. Everyone else just likes to rip them off.
Never done cam stuff but have taken very dirty photos. Ooh I should do that today while he's at work.

Camera stuff can be fun. Last night it got rough towards the end. Once I'm ready god damn it feels good.

:(

Hair pulling is actually really fun. No ones ever done it to me before. I've always been the giver. He just yanks my head around when I'm on top to molest my neck or shove his tongue down my throat.
It annoyed me at first when giving blowjobs. Now I dig it.

And we're only just getting into the choking. He put his arm around my throat one night while doing me from behind and it felt great so I said he should do it more often
Most of the time, I'm the choker.
I'm small and a lot of guys don't realize I'm into that kind of thing till late so it's unusual for them to start with it.

Camera stuff can be fun. Last night it got rough towards the end. Once I'm ready god damn it feels good.
Camera stuff can be fun but only when its your camera.

It annoyed me at first when giving blowjobs. Now I dig it.

Most of the time, I'm the choker.
I'm small and a lot of guys don't realize I'm into that kind of thing till late so it's unusual for them to start with it.

Camera stuff can be fun but only when its your camera.

heh.

We were watching some Kagney Linn Carter stuff last night before we got all raunchy.

leadbelly

Banned
he and his ex used to cut themselves for fun during sex. He wants me to do that. I don't think I could handle that. So scratching and hair pulling will do for now haha.

Amateurs! I wrap myself in barbed wire and fuck on a bed of glass.

Nah, I really don't get this whole cutting thing. Fuck that!

Lucian Cat

Amateurs! I wrap myself in barbed wire and fuck on a bed of glass.

Nah, I really don't get this whole cutting thing. Fuck that!
Pretty much my thoughts too. My ex was trying to make me jealous one day about his new gf by saying he cut his arms open and let her drink the blood. I think I laughed when he said she called herself a vampire. Boy did that backfire on him

If you think they look good Billie, bugger what they say

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Apparently I should have round framed glasses for my face. Mine are square :(

GjmwB.png

Top Bottom