• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

P9zEm.jpg

That's what they reminded me of when I got them.

Kisaya

-5 points for calling her cool for wearing spongbob socks. My daughters like that crap I didn't want them into that show I tried to keep them geared towards pokemon and adventure time. I blame school the influence for that show is too strong and why isn't it dead by now?

Dude, what. Spongebob is so gud. My socks are just as cool.

I'm lying, my Camp Rock socks are cooler.

Kisaya

Oh man Kisaya you reminded me of Camp Lazlo (I first read it as such). Am I the only one who misses that show? I thought it was funny. Also better than Camp Rock.

Wrong again. Camp Lazlo doesn't have the Jo Bros B)
pffft

Tbh I never kept up with Cartoon Network. I was a Nicktoons child, haha.

Thought I'd pop in since it's been a while and everyone is wearing socks... as am I today because LA has finally decided it's fall-ish. Cookie monster color for the win! (Really like the slouchy red and all the patterned socks too.)

4CEDwl.jpg

Simon the cat says hi.

Why so many socks?

Just got out of James Bond. Please continue to walk around without a shirt, Daniel Craig. I really appreciate it.

Winter is coming...

And I need to see Skyfall for this shirtlessness you also mention.

Is that in the game? o: I bought it off PSN after the PC version kept crashing all the time. (I always imagine you saying the things the Time Goddess says though.)

I just shopped my name in, but that's the ending gallery for the Ultimate Evil Lord... that no one has ever seen... ;_;

The Time Goddess was fun to work on. :)

*uncomfortable reminder that I own 2 copies of that game and haven't beaten it*

You are forgiven.

Today I am lounging in my slouchy red socks:

redsocks2.jpg

Ah, since you're in here, Lissar, where does one find socks like these? I've seen stripy ones, but nothing quite like yours, or Devo's for that matter.

EDIT: And did you give up on NaNoWriMo? :( I'm procrastinating on mine right now, but I noticed you haven't updated yours for a bit.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Ah, since you're in here, Lissar, where does one find socks like these? I've seen stripy ones, but nothing quite like yours, or Devo's for that matter.

EDIT: And did you give up on NaNoWriMo? :( I'm procrastinating on mine right now, but I noticed you haven't updated yours for a bit.

Pretty sure these are the ones I'm wearing there. More socks this way.

I haven't actually given up on the story, but I have on Nanowrimo. I've been unusually tired and it's been a struggle staying awake most of the time. So instead of stressing out about it I'm putting it on hold. :<

A.E Suggs

Man good thing no guys are viewing this topic, hate to know what they'd think of this ;)
H.Pro is actually made up of several cats in a human costume.
Must be the bigger cats because she'd need more than 3 to make up the size, unless you are saying she's like 3'0?

Ah, played that game in january on my psp go, was lovely. Wish i could post sock pics, but cant really right now.

Post 'em when you get a chance. Tis the season, after all. ;)

http://www.sockdreams.com/products/socks/vices/bacon-knee-highs:8794

http://www.sockdreams.com/image_upload/product_variety_big_8794.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

YESSSSSSSSssssssssssssss...

[quote="InfiniteNine, post: 44244258"][url]http://www.sockdreams.com/products/socks/thigh-highs/super-ms:3941[/url]
Sock dreams is your friend. O:[/QUOTE]

Ooooo...

Is it wrong of me to want to wear leg warmers?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/whreJ.png

Pretty sure these are the ones I'm wearing there. More socks this way.

I haven't actually given up on the story, but I have on Nanowrimo. I've been unusually tired and it's been a struggle staying awake most of the time. So instead of stressing out about it I'm putting it on hold. :<

Thanks! I've been eyeing some wooly skirts, and I like just wearing them around the house, so these would be nice to have.

Glad to hear you haven't given up on the story, at least. It's pretty daunting keeping this schedule, though, especially once you fall behind. :/ I'm lagging myself, but it's been giving me some much needed motivation to create. Anyway, good luck with yours, and I hope to read some excerpts if you ever feel like posting them.

Man good thing no guys are viewing this topic, hate to know what they'd think of this ;)

Must be the bigger cats because she'd need more than 3 to make up the size, unless you are saying she's like 3'0?

Takes about 5 or 6 medium ones.

Ezalc

Haha Leadbelly reminded me of those weird sock garterbelts men used to wear or whatever. I don't think I've ever seen those in real life until that picture. Also FW's gif is accurate, except for the last part since I don't care about my legs.

Mine are Volcom's. A snowboarding place in Berkeley had them for like 60% off. They're usually like 18 bucks. They stay on your legs thanks to some support structures.

Top Bottom